tity milk

mcsmc

Yaa!
Apr 4, 2008
Since I haven't been able to produce breast milk, I can't say I've tasted it.

Lisa

n00b
Founder
Mar 12, 2008
Ireland.
Yes, i have tasted mine also. I thought it was quite disgusting. No complaints from my partner or son though.

Polar Bear

ppbbtt! -excuse me.
Founder
Mar 5, 2008
The whole breast milk thing is yet another example of how fucked up we humans are mentally. If we were ever discovered by an actual civilized race of beings who were truly objective, they would probably recommend that we all be treated as dangerous mental patients until they were able to remove the ridiculous brainwashing that we've managed to inflict on ourselves.

We've convinced ourselves through generations upon generations of stupidity that it's 'ok' to drink whatever comes out of a farm animal's hairy tit, but drinking something that came from our own bodies (and was naturally produced by our bodies with consumption in mind....go figure.) we consider gross.

Same as our thoughts about nudity, and sexuality.

Same as our thoughts about burping and farting.

Same as our love/ hate relationship with honesty.

Completely illogical and not even remotely based on common sence.

...I personally blame religion for most of this utter horseshit. Thanks Religion!

Klautermauffen

F-f-f-f-f-f-f-founderrr
Founder
Mar 11, 2008
Seattle
The whole breast milk thing is yet another example of how fucked up we humans are mentally. If we were ever discovered by an actual civilized race of beings who were truly objective, they would probably recommend that we all be treated as dangerous mental patients until they were able to remove the ridiculous brainwashing that we've managed to inflict on ourselves.

We've convinced ourselves through generations upon generations of stupidity that it's 'ok' to drink whatever comes out of a farm animal's hairy tit, but drinking something that came from our own bodies (and was naturally produced by our bodies with consumption in mind....go figure.) we consider gross.

Same as our thoughts about nudity, and sexuality.

Same as our thoughts about burping and farting.

Same as our love/ hate relationship with honesty.

Completely illogical and not even remotely based on common sence.

...I personally blame religion for most of this utter horseshit. Thanks Religion!
Preach it, brotha!

To get my supply up, I would pump a lot in the first few weeks after having the squirt. This ended up producing a quite large cache of little milk bags in our fridge that were going to go bad very quickly if they were not used.

I offered the idea to my husband that he could use momma milk in his morning coffee for awhile. He FREAKED out. "That kinda shit's only okay when we're ... ya know... !!! "

Say wha..?

Oh and on the nudity thing.. oh wait. Nevermind.

Violet

Yaa!
Founder
Feb 28, 2014
I tasted it. Hell, I was going to feed it to my child, so why not?

While I wouldn't actually drink the stuff, I didn't think it tasted bad. It was really sweet.