To everyone who wants to date me.

(Copied from my myspace rant)

Please don't start out with "I like long walks on the beach". This is FL. We live at the beach. Telling me that you like long walks in the snow, or in the middle of a lightning storm.. that would get my attention. But as for the beach.... get real, thats the oldest line in the book and no woman in her right mind would believe that B.S.
unless you actually do..

Surf

Go treasure hunting

3. Like to burn your skin to a chrisp everyday while having to stare at the blubber waddling down the beach in banana hammocks.

Look at me. I'm pale. Fuck the beach unless its a private beach with alot of beer and hot half naked women.

In conclusion, Please, if you want to pick up on me, please realize I'm not a tool. So don't use that corny line on me, or you may lose any chance at all.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

So after writing that, I've decided to raise the subject, What are your biggest peeves when it comes to dating and pick up tactics?

Klautermauffen

F-f-f-f-f-f-f-founderrr
Founder
Mar 11, 2008
Seattle
Ahh, so you are Venom. Ummm... why would you assume I didn't want you to be a member here??

Anyways.......... on topic

There are a lot of "bush" guys around here who come into town for a couple of days and head back out... this makes being out and about kind of weird. On one hand, I want to look good and the other hand, I almost want to throw on an ugly suit so they won't notice I exist.

Example:

Both the boys had checkups at the doctor and I had just packed them up into the car after playgroup and had about an hour to kill and the only place nearby that we could chill for awhile was mcd's.... bad. bad. mistake.

One of the guys who worked there, kept trying to talk to me about anything he could pull out of his ass... and even went so far as to get the floor shiner thingamajig and start buffing the floorboards near my table and asking me how I was enjoying myself. His boss finally sent him outside to chip ice :D

Then. Three bush guys came in- and being that I was probably the brightest thing in the whole place (pale, blonde), they literally stood behind the glass wall separating the "dining area" and the order line for about 10? minutes and stared at me... talking about how big they thought my breasts might be.

Oh. My. God.

Yeah. I hate those sorts of people.

And ones that randomly hug me in the store with a boner, tell me they love me, and try to make out with me. I hate those ones too.

I love Alaska - but DAMN is it full of weirdos! I can totally handle the cheesy pick up lines and just say something like "Thanks for the flattery, but no thanks."

Ahh, so you are Venom. Ummm... why would you assume I didn't want you to be a member here??

Anyways.......... on topic

There are a lot of "bush" guys around here who come into town for a couple of days and head back out... this makes being out and about kind of weird. On one hand, I want to look good and the other hand, I almost want to throw on an ugly suit so they won't notice I exist.

Example:

Both the boys had checkups at the doctor and I had just packed them up into the car after playgroup and had about an hour to kill and the only place nearby that we could chill for awhile was mcd's.... bad. bad. mistake.

One of the guys who worked there, kept trying to talk to me about anything he could pull out of his ass... and even went so far as to get the floor shiner thingamajig and start buffing the floorboards near my table and asking me how I was enjoying myself. His boss finally sent him outside to chip ice :D

Then. Three bush guys came in- and being that I was probably the brightest thing in the whole place (pale, blonde), they literally stood behind the glass wall separating the "dining area" and the order line for about 10? minutes and stared at me... talking about how big they thought my breasts might be.

Oh. My. God.

Yeah. I hate those sorts of people.

And ones that randomly hug me in the store with a boner, tell me they love me, and try to make out with me. I hate those ones too.

I love Alaska - but DAMN is it full of weirdos! I can totally handle the cheesy pick up lines and just say something like "Thanks for the flattery, but no thanks."
OH MY GOD thats horrible. I once had a man give me a handshake and made me grab his cock. Where do these people come from?

halucien8

Don't tell me how beautiful my eyes are and how you are tired of losers. I am pretty sure you told the last loser they had beautiful eyes, and I don't plan on being the next loser.

(Copied from my myspace rant)

Please don't start out with "I like long walks on the beach". This is FL. We live at the beach. Telling me that you like long walks in the snow, or in the middle of a lightning storm.. that would get my attention. But as for the beach.... get real, thats the oldest line in the book and no woman in her right mind would believe that B.S.
unless you actually do..

Surf

Go treasure hunting

3. Like to burn your skin to a chrisp everyday while having to stare at the blubber waddling down the beach in banana hammocks.

Look at me. I'm pale. Fuck the beach unless its a private beach with alot of beer and hot half naked women.

In conclusion, Please, if you want to pick up on me, please realize I'm not a tool. So don't use that corny line on me, or you may lose any chance at all.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

So after writing that, I've decided to raise the subject, What are your biggest peeves when it comes to dating and pick up tactics?