Tongue in cheek

NiBBler

boop!
Dec 10, 2008
NC
I peed my pants I was laughing so hard.

I know that's the kind of shit that is going to happen to me one day. I can just picture me standing at the wal-mart check out with lube, condoms, and batteries ready to pay when just as I am about to check out my mom, or a PTA parent walks up. I would be mortified. I try to get in and out as quick as possible when buying fun time products.

I would be a pansy.

Unhappy Camper

Hells yeah
Founder
Mar 10, 2008
Fayettenam Area, NC
I peed my pants I was laughing so hard.

I know that's the kind of shit that is going to happen to me one day. I can just picture me standing at the wal-mart check out with lube, condoms, and batteries ready to pay when just as I am about to check out my mom, or a PTA parent walks up. I would be mortified. I try to get in and out as quick as possible when buying fun time products.

I would be a pansy.

Fuck that ... I'll stand in line with a 5 gallon jug of Vaseline and a box of elbow length rubber gloves ... I haz no couth.

SlimSkeeter

I have been in line with a couple Hustlers (barely legal and the original) in a crowded store and didn't flinch, nor did I accept the bag when they asked. I laugh so hard because I remember seeing "that guy" several different times when I was working in a gas station.

Negativecool

Gold Member
Founder
May 30, 2008
Internet
This made me imagine who I want to be 50 years from now while standing in a convenience store line like the one in this commercial...
I guarantee I'm going to be the dirty old man that shouts the disturbing names of the magazines he wants because his hearing is shot. I'll also be the guy that grabs his old nads yelling "you want summa dis?" whilst walking past a mother and her hot 13 year old daughter on the way out.

Yea...That's the guy I wanna be. *day dreams*

NiBBler

boop!
Dec 10, 2008
NC
And here I had you guys pegged as the type who would be too scared to buy tampons or Midol.

What was I thinking?

Lethal_Lefty

[P]resident
Jan 12, 2009
...I didn't even crack a smile. I wanted to find it funny, I really did. But it just wasn't funny.

Negativecool

Gold Member
Founder
May 30, 2008
Internet

KommieKat

Mao's Pet Cat
Founder
Mar 2, 2008
Hong Kong, hiding from the Kommies!
...I didn't even crack a smile. I wanted to find it funny, I really did. But it just wasn't funny.
It was kind of typical wasn't it?

The asian who can't understand English so she shout it and repeats the word over and over..........typical.

Dude gets caught by old female classmate and throws it over as it's his friends mag and not his....typical.
Not that funny.

Blood

Crimson Kunoichi
Founder
Mar 11, 2008
Seattle, WA
Hehe I have no shame about stuff like that, at all.
In fact, I've been known to buy stuff like lube in bulk.
I don't give a fuck if it's on sale.