True facts

funeeman

Spank Me!
Founder
Mar 3, 2008
North Main Street
This forum is circling the drain.
Before I started reading forums, I used to think the people in society were fairly intelligent and capable. The norm was that people had coherent thought and could use rationale. Sadly I was mistaken. Dumb people don't realize they're stupid and unfortunately. . .most have figured out how to work a computer. They should have kept these things DOS based and not so user friendly. Damn Bill Gates and damn AOL!

Unhappy Camper

Hells yeah
Founder
Mar 10, 2008
Fayettenam Area, NC
Before I started reading forums, I used to think the people in society were fairly intelligent and capable. The norm was that people had coherent thought and could use rationale. Sadly I was mistaken. Dumb people don't realize they're stupid and unfortunately. . .most have figured out how to work a computer. They should have kept these things DOS based and not so user friendly. Damn Bill Gates and damn AOL!

Indeed.

My BASIC, PASCAL and FORTRAN certificates are relics of the past.

Scabman

I has title
Founder
Mar 20, 2008
Norwyay
I lost my shoes on Saturday while drunk.
And the coffee making thingamagig on the office just got broked.

This is me sad.

Unhappy Camper

Hells yeah
Founder
Mar 10, 2008
Fayettenam Area, NC
My bank account is $1.26 in debit.

I had sex every night this week.

be jealous
If you had sex AND you are broke then you you are NOT doing it correctly.

NO woman on the planet should ever say she is broke while she still has a working Vag.

Sell that poonany .. .like MOST other women do.

Blood

Crimson Kunoichi
Founder
Mar 11, 2008
Seattle, WA
If you had sex AND you are broke then you you are NOT doing it correctly.

NO woman on the planet should ever say she is broke while she still has a working Vag.

Sell that poonany .. .like MOST other women do.
She just said HER bank account was in debt however much...she didn't say she wasn't still getting by. :10_003: