Tucker Max is a fucking douche

Gravy

Trunk Monkey
Jul 1, 2008
Sydney, Australia
Yesterday while I was waiting for my flight to depart from Brisbane, I went into one of the very few stores Brisbane Airport has to offer passengers after finding myself increasingly bored at the minimal number of hotties around on Easter Sunday. This particular store was your typical multi-genre type airport store. It had books, magazines, travel accessories, souvenirs, etc.

I was looking for something to keep me entertained for the hour-long flight back to Sydney and came across a book in the autobiographies section named "I Hope They Serve Beer In Hell". The back reveals to me that this is a Kill_em_All-type book about the life of a drunken, womanising asshole.

AWESOME!

.. that is until I actually started reading it.

Not only is it a book full of so much shit that is completely recycled, but it is very poorly written and edited (typos in every chapter). I soldier on, with nothing else to do on the Virgin flight home but read this garbage (the flight attendents on my flight are all male - God must really hate me this weekend).

He continues to glorify himself throughout the whole 277 pages and claims to continually have dozens of people cheering for him in every story he recalls. He recalls fucking fat chicks on purpose, rigging wages amongst law firms across the USA and receiving a BJ from a nympho whilst he is taking a dump.

None of his "outrageous" stories are even remotely entertaining as most are regurgitated urban legends amongst the younger generations or things that even I have done myself.

I rate this book roughly on the same level as I rate Jona Lomu's kidney function. Do yourselves a favour and don't bother reading this book. Kill_em_All's is at least a hundred times more entertaining.