Tuesdays

Klautermauffen

F-f-f-f-f-f-f-founderrr
Founder
Mar 11, 2008
Seattle
Meh. Still sick, but I've been doing some pretty therapeutic cleaning and reorganizing all night long. It's 5:27am here and I'm dog-ass tired, but every time I lay down I'm in so much pain that (a) it's not worth the agony and (b) I won't be able to fall asleep anyways.

I've been attempting to convince the hub to stay home from work and pamper me, but it's lookin' like a big fat NO.

:laluot_10:

KommieKat

Mao's Pet Cat
Founder
Mar 2, 2008
Hong Kong, hiding from the Kommies!
Tuesdays are good, because it's my first working day of the week, so that would make Thursday my Hump day whereas Wednesday is yours.

How do you pronounce Wednesday? Do you make the 'd' silent and the 's' a 'z' sound or do you pronounce the 'd'?

mcsmc

Yaa!
Apr 4, 2008
It's Tuesday? I don't really keep track of what day of the week it is, since I work seven days a week right now. So yeah, doesn't make a difference to me at this point in time.

Celtic Crusher

Made You Look
Founder
Mar 3, 2008
Éire (Ireland)
I feel sorry for Tuesday. It gets hardly any recognition what so ever. Monday is the start of the week. Wednesday is the middle. I get paid on Wednesday and I used to get a half day every Wednesday in high school (along with everyone else in Ireland mind you).

A lot of people get paid on Thursdays. There's only one more day left till the start of the weekend. All the night clubs and shopping malls are open till late.

Friday is the start of the weekend. Most people get paid on Friday. Most people go out and do interesting things on Friday night because they don't have to wake up in the morning.

Saturday is the day to go fucking mad because you have the whole of the next day to recuperate.

Sunday is comedown day. A day to just laze around and relax.

What about fucking Tuesday!? Poor little bastard. That's why I have chosen Tuesday as my favourite day. Fuck all ya'll other days!

Scarlet

Founder
Mar 3, 2008
Any thoughts???? It is the second day of the week. It is not Monday but it isn't Friday either!
I don't have any thoughts about the day Tuesday.
However, here's a fluffy duckling just for you.

Manis_B

Dude!
Mar 31, 2008
www.gatoforums.net
That just sucks! I build doors for homes and the market has gone way down...our orders are almost at a stand still..... suck!!!
yeah im on the other end of the spectrum. Im the grim reaper of the real estate market, or as some call it, a Disspossesory Paralegal. Thats a big word for "Eviction"