Unlucky Peruvian

SlimSkeeter

Fri Apr 3, 1:01 am ET

LIMA, (AFP) – A Peruvian farmer underwent an operation after complaining of severe pain from an eight-day erection, a doctor at a hospital in the northern city of Sullana said.

"The patient arrived at the hospital in great pain because of the erection," surgeon Nelson Carrasco told AFP, adding that the 53-year-old had not taken a sexual stimulant or alcohol.

He said the patient, whose identity was withheld, suffers from priapism, a persistent erection of the penis often due to a blood clot in the erectile tissue.

Carrasco said the man underwent surgery at the Sullana hopsital, about 1000 kilometers (600 miles) north of Lima.

But he added, "We are looking for the cause of the priapism because if we don't find a solution it could reappear again."

Unhappy Camper

Hells yeah
Founder
Mar 10, 2008
Fayettenam Area, NC
When I went for my advanced combat life saver training one of the techniques to test for a spinal injury in a male is to run your hand down his crotch .. if you encounter an erect penis one must assume of possible damage to the spinal cord.

That days training was rather awkward as we all had to take turns doing triage. .... including checking the crotch.

Egad.

SlimSkeeter

When I went for my advanced combat life saver training one of the techniques to test for a spinal injury in a male is to run your hand down his crotch .. if you encounter an erect penis one can assume possible damage to the spinal cord.

That days training was rather awkward as we all had to take turns doing triage. .... including checking the crotch.

Egad.
"Awkward" seems to be rather light. What if someone HAD found an erect penis that day?

Amythist

Sneaker Pimp
Mar 21, 2008
Why? Are you a stalker??
www.myspace.com
When I went for my advanced combat trauma training one of the techniques to test for a spinal injury in a male is to run your hand down his crotch .. if you encounter an erect penis one can be assured of possible damage to the spinal cord.

Egad.
Yikes...

SittinGrumpy

Having a hardon that will not go away has to be painful...poor guy

Negativecool

Gold Member
Founder
May 30, 2008
Internet
When I went for my advanced combat trauma training one of the techniques to test for a spinal injury in a male is to run your hand down his crotch .. if you encounter an erect penis one can be assured of possible damage to the spinal cord.

Egad.
I've heard of another one they do in the military. They shove a finger up the down soldier's ass and grip the cock really hard. If the sphincter of the anus tightens after said gripping, the soldier is okay, if not...oh noes!

Did you guys do that one too?

Unhappy Camper

Hells yeah
Founder
Mar 10, 2008
Fayettenam Area, NC
I've heard of another one they do in the military. They shove a finger up the down soldier's ass and grip the cock really hard. If the sphincter of the anus tightens after said gripping, the soldier is okay, if not...oh noes!

Did you guys do that one too?
I retired Oct 2007, so I can say up until then NO.

Scarlet

Founder
Mar 3, 2008
How the hell does one become a fag if they are with a girlfriend?
In your case, everytime you gobble Cog's limp dick makes you a fag....if we can call that yellow disease ridden bone-rag you live with a girlfriend. (I presume shemales like her/it can be called girlfriends?)