Unsung Media greats...

Polar Bear

ppbbtt! -excuse me.
Founder
Mar 5, 2008
Post up a short list of media artists (singers, songwriters, performers, actor/actresses commedians) that you feel don't get the credit they deserve.

Give a description of why if you like.

Julianna Hatfield
Veruca Salt
The Kinks (see my profile vid for evidence of their ass kickery)
Osker
Bill Hicks

....more to come as I think of them.

Blood

Crimson Kunoichi
Founder
Mar 11, 2008
Seattle, WA
Johnny Depp
Juliette Lewis
Phoebe Cates

Fuck i had a bunch because i had a convo with my dude about this the other day. =/
Oh well I'll post them as they come to me. :)

Polar Bear

ppbbtt! -excuse me.
Founder
Mar 5, 2008
By far it would have to be Nikola Tesla........inventor AC motor and much much more.
Did you know HE invented the light bulb? He was going to power it by AC but Edison insisted on DC.

I am waiting for the day that Spielberg recognizes his genius enough to make a movie of him.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nikola_Tesla

Actually I wasn't really thinking 'inventors' when I made this thread. Otherwise I'd have mentioned the inventor of the printing press, Who is so 'unsung' that I don't even know who the fuck he/ she is.

Scabman

I has title
Founder
Mar 20, 2008
Norwyay
Actually I wasn't really thinking 'inventors' when I made this thread. Otherwise I'd have mentioned the inventor of the printing press, Who is so 'unsung' that I don't even know who the fuck he/ she is.
I learned about Gutenberg in school, actually. So he gets his credit in these parts.

On topic: Norwegian rapper Son of Light (former N-light-N)
Kentucky rappers Cunninlynguists
Comedian Steve McGrew

Polar Bear

ppbbtt! -excuse me.
Founder
Mar 5, 2008
Post up a short list of media artists (singers, songwriters, performers, actor/actresses commedians) that you feel don't get the credit they deserve.

Give a description of why if you like.

Julianna Hatfield
Veruca Salt
The Kinks (see my profile vid for evidence of their ass kickery)
Osker
Bill Hicks

....more to come as I think of them.

The video in your profile is The Cramps you fucking retard.

MoonChild69

douceur de vivre
Mar 31, 2008
NY
Ohhh God, I love the Kinks.. Seen them many times in NYC. But I also have to say THE RAMONES!