Urbanize Me!

Klautermauffen

F-f-f-f-f-f-f-founderrr
Founder
Mar 11, 2008
Seattle
Inspired by this facebook status:

Grumpy said:
Go to Urbandictionary.com and enter your first name into the search. Copy and paste the first entry (no cheating and picking the one you like the most!) to your status
I urban'ed my first name... and got a lame-o direct definition of the most common name in the United States.

Enter Swollen username!

1. Josie

The head sexy girl (as in Josie and the Pussycats). The alpha female in any group of hotties. The decision-maker for any group of popular, sexy girls. Usually not very nice, but always a dime. Boss bitch.
No one gets invited until it's cleared with Amanda first. She's the Josie around here.

2. Josie

She is my best friend and forever will be. Who is always there and I can always count on her either to keep a secret or blab something I told her to pass on
Person: Who is that girl?
Me: Oh that's just my Josie!

3. Josie

A sexy girl, who loves to spend time with guys. a girl who doesnt care much about money but she loves things that comes from the heart.
that girls so sweet! shes such a Josie!

4. Josie

A term for a person (usually used for females only) who is one or all of the following:

A) Unreasonably violent.
B) Nice one minute, then suddenly lashes out in anger (though usually in a comic fashion).
C) Secretly mafia.
Example for A or B)
Person 1: (Is hit by person 2) Ow! You're such a josie, you know!
Person 2: (hits them again)

Example for C) Omg, have you heard? She's been a josie all along!
5. josie

A name commonly short for Josephine, Josette, Guiseppa, etc.
Josie is an avid fan of Aerosmith.

6. josie

any girl that drives a guy crazy in every sense of the word.
I like her but, this Josie will be the end of me.
7. Josie

The affect of getting hit in the head with a brick.
did you really just say that? did you get josied?

Yeah, so I pretty much rawk! Hehehe

Your turn :D

SlimSkeeter

I did that once.... The short form of my nickname is better though, so I will post that...well, page one of 37 anyway:

1. skeet
"Skeet" is actually a form of birth control practiced by the African-American tribes of North America near the beginning of the 21st Centruy. Visionaries of the time (such as Lil Jon and Nelly) recognized the inevitable and everpresent danger of overpopulation in their land and decided to take action. They discovered an ancient form of birth control used by their ancestors that involved "pulling out and shooting" (much like skeet shooting) during sexual intercourse, as to not impregnate the female, or "biatch". The visionaries spread the word the only way they knew how: rap music. People would listen to the songs of the visionaries during ritual smoking ceremonies and chant "skeet skeet skeet!". Every tribe of their kind in the land listened to rap music and the idea of skeeting quickly gained in popularity. Soon, the entire African-American tribe had done its part to offset the effects of overpopulation through generations of skeeting on the women that they did not wish to impregnate. However, the other tribes of the land (most notabley, the Whites and Mexicans) did not support the "Skeet Movement". They continued to grow in number until the Whites eventually ate the Mexicans. The Whites, however, refused to eat the African-Americans for fear of sickle cell anemia, so they all got on a very large boat and went back to England.
"Excuse me, I didn't catch your name, but would you mind if I skeeted on you? Seeing as how we just met and all, I am not fully convinced that you would make a good mother, so I am electing not to ejaculate inside of you. Let me go get you a towel."

Skeet shooting

2. skeet

-semen, to ejaculate
Don't skeet on me.

Is that skeet on your pants
by spoleze Feb 15, 2003 share this
3. skeet 5658 up, 1790 down love it hate it

To shoot your man juice up on ur bitch.
Bob skeeted all over Sally's face.
by Alan Mar 10, 2004 share this
4. skeet

To pull out of a woman and ejaculate on her.
Just like skeet shooting. PULL! and then you shoot.
by yodobo Mar 8, 2004 share this
5. skeet
To release a massive load of sperm, To remove the semen from a male body. Or in slang terms: to cum all over that bitch.
"Oh my! I got skeet in my eye", said Mildred.
"I'm terribly sorry.", said Eugene.
by a bored biotch Oct 12, 2004 share this
6. skeet
to ejaculate.

see well articulated examples below:
Let me skeet, don't hesitate
It ain't good to masturbate
Hoe, I'll let you suck my dick
If you say you'll be my bitch
You'll be proud to be my hoe
I'll take you everywhere I go
If anybody else, you belong to me
Is this my pussy? (woman: Yeah, Marquis...)
I'm the one that has you sprung
When I skeet, we'll have a son
Skeet them jaws, skeet them draws
Pull it out and skeet the walls
Grab it, flip it, hold it, rub it
When I skeet is when you suck it
All you have to do is believe
And the skeet will set you free
--2 Live Crew,
Shake a Lil' Somethin' (1996)

"She got freaky in yo' sixty-fo', I skeeted in her throat"
--Hitman, Xxplosive
Chronic 2000 (1999)

Chorus: Ying Yang Twins + (Elephant Man)
Three, six, nine, damn your fine
Move it till you sock it to me one more time
Get low, get low (Get Low) get low (Get low) get low (Get low)
(Elephant Man: Come on!)
To the window (EM: Give dem di dance now) to the wall (To the wall) (EM: Buss di dance now)
Till the sweat drop down my balls (...
more...
by MistaFreeze Mar 24, 2004 share this
7. skeet
To bust a nut, or cum all over the place.

Blood

Crimson Kunoichi
Founder
Mar 11, 2008
Seattle, WA
1. Melissa is a Greek name.
In Greek, it means "honey bee."
In Persian, it means "red rose."
The feminine version of "Melisseus", legendary "King of Crete."
In mythology, it is the name of a princess of Crete who was changed into a bee after she learned to collect honey.

2. Hottest girl in the known universe

Likes taking it from behind

3. A girl, who takes life as it comes,has relationship issues and falls in love easily.
She is such a Melissa, she fell in love with him after only 3 weeks, and then he left her for her best friend.

4. Melissa-
A very beautiful person inside and out.
Will always make you laugh and give you a hug before you even know you need one!
Can be some what blunt. But at least you know she is truthful. Very sweet and easy to talk to. Loves the colour pink and loves her family more than anything else!
High morals. She sets her own ground.
Melissa has everything in pink!

5. Melissa is the coolest kid that has EVER graced the Earth. Most Melissas are ridiculously attractive and have many a boys wishing to bang them, crazy cowboy style. Melissas are also very generous and caring, often times taking care of their overly wasted friends, who while are entertaining, are prone to running away and getting searched by police. Melissas are also intensely smart and their brain power is like super heroic. COOL BEANS :)
Chelsea: "Have you ever had Pinedale Pizza?"
Melissa: "No?"
Chelsea: "It's like eating a slice of God"
Melissa: "Cool Beans"

6. Absolutely, without a doubt beautiful.
A person everyone loves and cares for.
A girl with breath taking eyes, Eyes you could stare into forever and never tired of.

7.A super cool chick who has awesome hair. She also has great purses. Always makes people laugh.

*Melissa walks in*
Person: *stares at Melisssa's purse*
Melissa: Um, Person, do you work at American Airlines?
Person: What? No.
Melissa: Then why are you checking my bag?*Flips shiney hair over shoulder*
*Everyone laughs*

:yociexp50:

Klautermauffen

F-f-f-f-f-f-f-founderrr
Founder
Mar 11, 2008
Seattle
The snail pet of the Sponge bob square pants. Gary is the underwater equivilant of a cat.
Oh no! Gary is missing!

Oprah Winfrey's asshole. First used in South Park's episode 144 "A Million Little Fibers". Gary feels neglected because of a lack of attention from Oprah. Gary's best friend is Oprah's minge and wants nothing more than to see Paris. Gary speaks with an English accent.
Poor gary has been puking nothing but rice crackers ever since Oprah has been on a diet.

^ LOL

A sex move that involves three people spooning where the person in the middle does all the work. The person in the middle is known as the "Gary". The "Gary" both gives and receives.
Three people having sex with each other while lying down facing the same direction. The only person that has to do any work is the person in the middle who is moving back and forth.
"I had sex with John and Mary last night, I was the Gary"

Scabman

I has title
Founder
Mar 20, 2008
Norwyay
Scabman
scabman isn't defined yet
=(

Scabby
adj. vile, nasty, filthy.
"You are a scabby whore!

One who is scabbed over. Has a thrill for blood. Accessorises with hematomas and lacerations. Carries a gym bag at all times. Wears sock with sandals.
Did you see the scabby shoes he was wearing with that scab? He's such a "rolan".

Anders
In Scandinavia, Being Anders, means to be the best of the best. Next in line of Best-ness is being Lars.
Ha, you might be Lars, but i am Anders!

synonym for the adjective 'epic'
"hey, did you see Transformers?"
"yea! good story, awesome effects-- totally anders!"

Definition of unusual people and hybrids living mostly in Norway and some of the most luxurious parts of northern Sweden.
"Oh god, Anders is eating when giving birth to his second baby".

a dork who makes annoying sounds and mitigates his speech
I tried to have a conversation with that guy, but he kept making annoying sounds, so I forgot what I was saying. He's such an anders.

So I'm an epic filthy whore who wears socks with sandals.
Awesome.

Syenite

Flying squirrel vagina
Founder
Oct 23, 2013
Redneckville, Canada.
Deadly Toxin is not yet defined.

Deadly

A word very commonly used by the Irish to describe something beyond great.

Toxin

the most crazed pimp you will ever see, has many hoes that do anything for him or to him.

Titty

Proud White Boy
Founder
Mar 2, 2008
Where the sun doesn't shine
Mr. D isn't defined yet.

Spacedocking is, however. Click it. Go on.
:waaaht::61:

michael http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=michael#http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=michael#
A very cool guy who makes everyone laugh. Once you meet him, you will want to be his friend right away. He is super cute and very good-looking. He has amazing taste...in music, clothes, food, everything. Every girl secretly wishes that he could be her boyfriend...mainly because he recently broke up with his girlfriend...mainly because everyone knows that he likes commitment...mainly because he is sweet and knows how to treat a girl...mainly because however strange and wierd he may be, he's perfect. In his own little way, he is perfect.

Michael a very cool person.

Mamba

Uranium
Founder
May 22, 2008
Mamba

1. mamba is crocodile in swahili

In Swahili:kuna mamba ndani ya maji

In English: there is a croc in the water

2. a disproportionately large cock
Hot Girl: Oh Mike, what is that you've got there?
BrettMiesterGeneral: That my dear is a mamba - it may poke your eye out..

3. code word for sex or having sex for a long period of time with the opposite sex
here do you want a mamba?
Do you want to do the horizontal mamba?

:khi1b:

Pink

;)
May 22, 2009
Ontario
redneckcanuck.com
sophia

1. a femme fatale. with intelligence and beauty. she's an "all around girl" like LL's cut. Usually nicknamed Sophia or Phia. Very friendly, a down-ass chick, book smart and full of wisdom.

Uses "both eyes to see" the world

a wifey type that can make a man satisfied. cook good, look good and feels good.

A one of kind girl, rare to find and once you find it hold on to it till eternity.

2. A girl's name that means wisdom in Greek.

3. SEXYY GIRL
GERGEOUSS
PRETTY
BEAUTIFUL
HAS ALOT OF SELF-CONFIDENCE
AMAZING FRIEND
SKINNY
ALWAYS KNOWS HOW TO HAVE A GOOD TIME
YOU CAN ALWAYS TRUST HER
GERGEOUS!!!!!
FUNNY
NICE