Useful Items

stopwatch

Family
Jul 11, 2008
In transition
For me, there are two (a pen and a lighter), but I'm going to have to say the pen. Really, there are so many times that people fumble around for a pen, and you have one. It's pretty amazing actually. I probably use that thing every time I go out, and someone else needs it every time I go out.

KommieKat

Mao's Pet Cat
Founder
Mar 2, 2008
Hong Kong, hiding from the Kommies!
What is the single most useful thing you usually carry around with you (pockets or purse), not counting phone, keys or wallet?
A book. I refuse to succumb to NDS and PSP consoles on the trains (that's because I have a PC and PS3 for gaming!). I find the trains a great place for reading on the way to and from work, if only I'd stop missing my stop by a station or two.

Also comes in handy for babe watching/spying. I can use the guise of my book to take peeks at the babes. They love it when I let them catch me checking them out with my "How to pick up babes on trains (Chinese edition)" book.

Jenn

True Bitch
Founder
Mar 14, 2008
New Jersey
baby wipes. They come in handy when there's no sink to wash your hands. My son is messy, so they are great to have!

Jenn

True Bitch
Founder
Mar 14, 2008
New Jersey
A book. I refuse to succumb to NDS and PSP consoles on the trains (that's because I have a PC and PS3 for gaming!). I find the trains a great place for reading on the way to and from work, if only I'd stop missing my stop by a station or two.

Also comes in handy for babe watching/spying. I can use the guise of my book to take peeks at the babes. They love it when I let them catch me checking them out with my "How to pick up babes on trains (Chinese edition)" book.
See, you're lucky. I can't read or play any thing while moving. I get so sick. I would like to be able to read while in a car, but I just have to rely on my IPOD.

InterStella

Shit Mum.... Yay!
Founder
Mar 11, 2008
Rule Britannia!
Two things that seem to be invaluable - I have a lighter that is also a mini torch at the other end, and my Tesco "bag-for-life.

You'd be surprised how often they are used.

The last time I was throwing stuff into a bag along with baby-wipes, keys, money and phone, my friend was surprised at my including my Tesco bag. It was later used as a barrier on a wet bench. Perfect!

Sex?

I'm a dumb ass.
Jul 30, 2008
Nail clipper. Can't get my self to clip my nail at home. Waste of free time.

InterStella

Shit Mum.... Yay!
Founder
Mar 11, 2008
Rule Britannia!
Nail clipper. Can't get my self to clip my nail at home. Waste of free time.
You have only one nail?!

And you can't cut it... all... by... your... self...?

I come to one conclusion.... you are bone-fucking-idle.

Oh, and welcome to SC. Enjoy your stay! Wanna bikkie?

Sex?

I'm a dumb ass.
Jul 30, 2008
Bunneeeeeee!!!!
You don't know me but I like you. Giggles. Scratch that, does not giggle.
Once again.
Bunneeeeeeeeeeee!!!!

Blood

Crimson Kunoichi
Founder
Mar 11, 2008
Seattle, WA
I keep a travel sized thingy of kleenex with me at all times.
You would be surprised at how many times i spill things when i go out.

stopwatch

Family
Jul 11, 2008
In transition
I keep a travel sized thingy of kleenex with me at all times.
You would be surprised at how many times i spill things when i go out.
I carry those around with me in the winter, but not because of spilling. It's so I don't have to do that awkward wiping my running nose on my hand and then rubbing it on my pants thing.