Valor still exists

funeeman

Spank Me!
Founder
Mar 3, 2008
North Main Street
Wow!! Just Wow! I think Kill should write her a response.

http://omaha.craigslist.org/mis/1029888704.html

To the man who helped me to the bathroom - w4m - 26 (The Rave Theater)--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Reply to: pers-1029888704@craigslist.org [?]
Date: 2009-02-10, 9:46PM CST

To the young man in white sneakers and jeans at Rave Theater Saturday night, you are my guardian angel. I cannot thank you enough for helping me to the restroom.

To avoid negative responses from readers, let me explain myself...

I chugged a venti triple shot iced latte before the movie to have enough energy to last the entire 2 hours (why are movies so long these days?). i usually order it with skim milk to avoid diarrhea, but that night I forgot and ordered it the regular way. this of course catches up to me 3/4 of the way into the movie. i was so caught up in the movie, wanting to know who is just not that into whom, that i didn't realize how serious my stomach rumbles were getting and i exploded all over the seat. oh my god i was horrified. my date runs out of the theater. i assume he's running next door to JC Pennys to buy me a new pair of undies and a cheap pair of jogging pants, but he never shows up. i'm sitting in a pile of my feces for the last 20 minutes of the movie, thinking he's going to show up any second, but he never comes. the movie ends, the credits roll. i'm alone in the theater... or so i think... my knight in shining armor (that's you, man in white sneakers) stops and asks if everything is okay.

to make a long story short, he saved me from embarrassment that night by wrapping his coat around my waist and buying me a skirt at forever21.

if you are reading this, i would love to take you out for a drink some night. no iced lattes though. ;)

it's ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests
PostingID: 1029888704

Blood

Crimson Kunoichi
Founder
Mar 11, 2008
Seattle, WA
That's just about the most romantic thing I've ever heard...
Yup, that fella is either a keeper or has a fecal fetish, either way his momma would have been proud of him for being a gentleman even though the circumstances were a tad extreme.

SlimSkeeter

I'm....wow, I just don't know if that guy was some sort of epic hero from days gone by, or if that woman needs to be in a home somewhere. I have never been so into a movie that I don't notice my stomach rumbling and my ass about to explode.

Umm...I think kudos to the dude

KommieKat

Mao's Pet Cat
Founder
Mar 2, 2008
Hong Kong, hiding from the Kommies!
I once tried to save a patron at a bar.

She was about 18 or so. Someone pulled a gun and fired. The bullet whizzed a few centimeters behind my head and struck this girl right in the heart, as she was passing me about a meter away.

I tried CPR but she was already dead.

Can I have some kudos???? Please???? Gee, thanks.

funeeman

Spank Me!
Founder
Mar 3, 2008
North Main Street

She was about 18 or so. Someone pulled a gun and fired. The bullet whizzed a few centimeters behind my head and struck this girl right in the heart, as she was passing me about a meter away.

This story would be much more effective if the girl had posted a thank you on craigslist.

Cúchulainn

Asshole 7
Apr 11, 2008

Pics or it didn't happen.

Kill_em_All

Family
Founder
Jul 29, 2008

You + CPR = Epic Fail.