VenomfroggisDEAD but Rachel isn't...

Jun 15, 2018
Florida
Anyone remember me?

First I was an attention whore (which I'm mature enough to admit now)...

Then I became a victim of my own addiction and dropped off after my dad killed himself. Well I made it out alive.

It took a long time... After my dad left me in the way he did I dove head first into drugs and became the hopeless meth-head my whole town knew as "Carpet Cruiser".. which was pretty much a carpet picking alter ego my mind created to deal with my dad's death.

Which I'm fully transparent about, because I want to prove to others struggling that no matter how far you stray, you can always fight your way back! And there's always reasons to live even if you think there isn't....

I just wanted to say hello. I have been to absolute hell and back.

I have grown up... I'm a responsible adult with a full time job, car, and I have a little reason worth living for named David. He's almost 4.

There will be no tits in any of my posts btw

Chapped Ass

Not all drugs are bad.
Founder
Oct 23, 2013
Hi Ven! Hope I wasn't a dick to you back then. I totally remember you, but I'm pretty fuzzy on our personal interactions. Do you remember me? Was I an asshole?

Jun 15, 2018
Florida
I think everyone was an asshole at one time or another but it's all good. I know I popped up a few years back and just read the comments after I left... Y'all were right, I did relapse but life is good now. I remember the "fuck you" days when shit was real active and flame wars on the daily :)

Jun 15, 2018
Florida
Oh and he is human :) I have a little human and I have kept him alive :) He is already showing signs of adhd which has been really heartbreaking to deal with. He's been expeled from two daycares... The most recent one he escaped from and he got blamed. He just wanted to at outside in the rain
20180614_213204.jpg

Attachments

Reactions: Syenite