Very Mild Dilemma

Silly Cunt

Fingerbanger
Founder
Mar 30, 2008
Western Australia
Ok, I'm trying to figure out what piece I want for my next tattoo.

My left leg is themed 'Antichrist', as some of you may have seen by previous addition/s.

My next addition will be on the front of the shin, approx 15" long and 7" wide, give or take, and it will be a black and grey piece.

Therefor, I challenge said Cranium abusers to interact with a piece of living history, regardless of your religious beliefs. Many of you know my 'style', so I am hereby putting forth a request to;

Rectify my Very Mild Dilemma!

Kill_em_All

Family
Founder
Jul 29, 2008
That pentagram is fucking sick. Being the recipient of quite a bit of ink myself, I can safely say that sticking with the theme might not be a bad idea. Maybe both sides of the fence. The other side representing the theological "good". I've kind of taken a similar approach. My left arm is a representation of all things unjust, and unfortunate (the word 'FREEDOM' down my forearm, a shotgun, the symbol of the city I was raised in, a broken cross, dots on my fingers representing the years I sacrificed for others), and my right arm is the opposite (a solid cross, a brand of the cross, a horseshoe and a 4-leaf clover, a scripture from the bible; Revelation 6:8, and an anchor).

I think something theological would be the obvious choice. I've always been a fan of scriptures in ink. That's just my 2 cents.

Violet

Yaa!
Founder
Feb 28, 2014
Hmm..

You could go with something like Satan or zombie Jesus all King-Kong style, biting heads and faces off of little mutant Christian/sheep people.

Or! Maybe the virgin Mary standing there with a Munch's 'The Scream' type face while being chewed on by little imp critters.

Yeah, I dunno. I'm not quite awake yet. I'll think some more on it.

Silly Cunt

Fingerbanger
Founder
Mar 30, 2008
Western Australia
That pentagram is fucking sick. Being the recipient of quite a bit of ink myself, I can safely say that sticking with the theme might not be a bad idea. Maybe both sides of the fence. The other side representing the theological "good". I've kind of taken a similar approach. My left arm is a representation of all things unjust, and unfortunate (the word 'FREEDOM' down my forearm, a shotgun, the symbol of the city I was raised in, a broken cross, dots on my fingers representing the years I sacrificed for others), and my right arm is the opposite (a solid cross, a brand of the cross, a horseshoe and a 4-leaf clover, a scripture from the bible; Revelation 6:8, and an anchor).

I think something theological would be the obvious choice. I've always been a fan of scriptures in ink. That's just my 2 cents.
Nigger, I am hearing ya. Kind of.

That pentagram and the words 'Hell Awaits' was tattooed by a famous man. Me. I'm glad you like it. It's an ode to my favourite band, Slayer. For a large man like myself, sitting cross legged for several hours was, in no savoury terms, a right cunt.

My back calf was completed on Sept 13 by a good friend of mine, a 21 year old tattoo revolutionary by the name of Diego (yes, he is a Catholic, and he still managed to nail Satan hanging the Pope), what a man!

To your suggestions, I am not at all interested in the word 'good', regardless of its theology. I want utter and uncomplicated ANTICHRIST! You penned the word scripture. Umm, fuck you motherfucker, go fuck yourself.... but I like your enthusiasm.

For interests sake, my right leg is reserved for my favourite movie charcters of all time, including, but not limited to Bad Boy Bubby, Toxic Avenger, Marv (SinCity) and Depp's HS Thompson, but, that's a thread for next year.

Silly Cunt

Fingerbanger
Founder
Mar 30, 2008
Western Australia
Hmm..

You could go with something like Satan or zombie Jesus all King-Kong style, biting heads and faces off of little mutant Christian/sheep people.

Or! Maybe the virgin Mary standing there with a Munch's 'The Scream' type face while being chewed on by little imp critters.

Yeah, I dunno. I'm not quite awake yet. I'll think some more on it.

Yuss!

Pictures!

Kill_em_All

Family
Founder
Jul 29, 2008
To your suggestions, I am not at all interested in the word 'good', regardless of its theology. I want utter and uncomplicated ANTICHRIST!
Nothing says Antichrist to me like Pinhead from Hellraiser. I know, it's cliche' and unoriginal, but whatev. I like the idea.

Personally, my next is going to be the following:

Opposite where I have 'Kill em All' on my back.

Again, it's kind of unoriginal, but I don't give a fuck. I dig it.

You penned the word scripture. Umm, fuck you motherfucker, go fuck yourself.... but I like your enthusiasm.
Clearly, you haven't read the bible. There's some wicked gnarly scripture that represents nothing but evil in the purest form.

I Samuel 15:3 Now go and smite Amalek, and utterly destroy all that they have, and spare them not; but slay both man and woman, infant and suckling, ox and sheep, camel and ass.

And my personal favorite (and inspiration for my S/N and my own tattoo)

Ezekiel 9:5 and 7 Then I heard the LORD say to the other men, "Follow him through the city and kill everyone whose forehead is not marked. Show no mercy; have no pity! Kill them all – old and young, girls and women and little children. So they began by killing the seventy leaders. "Defile the Temple!" the LORD commanded. "Fill its courtyards with the bodies of those you kill! Go!" So they went throughout the city and did as they were told."

There's a whole website devoted to shit like this: http://www.evilbible.com/

Klautermauffen

F-f-f-f-f-f-f-founderrr
Founder
Mar 11, 2008
Seattle
:yociexp77:

on topic: I've got nothin. I can't wait for the pics though! I want to add more to my back so bad. I was told that pregnant and/or breastfeeding is a no no for tattooing (by the tat artist). Is this true?

Pregnancy makes sense, but I don't see how it would affect breastfeeding.

Silly Cunt

Fingerbanger
Founder
Mar 30, 2008
Western Australia
:yociexp77:

on topic: I've got nothin. I can't wait for the pics though! I want to add more to my back so bad. I was told that pregnant and/or breastfeeding is a no no for tattooing (by the tat artist). Is this true?

Pregnancy makes sense, but I don't see how it would affect breastfeeding.

True.

It can cause your body to go into shock, turn your milk sour, or even better, kill both mother and child.

Silly Cunt

Fingerbanger
Founder
Mar 30, 2008
Western Australia
Nothing says Antichrist to me like Pinhead from Hellraiser. I know, it's cliche' and unoriginal, but whatev. I like the idea.

Personally, my next is going to be the following:

Opposite where I have 'Kill em All' on my back.

Again, it's kind of unoriginal, but I don't give a fuck. I dig it.
I can dig that idea. It is from that epic Jack Nicholson flick, The Shining, from memory. It is also the name of one of my favourite 'fuck myself up' beverages, Bundaberg Rum and Red Bull, served in a pint glass.

Also, Pinhead is a cool motherfucker, and he may very well go on my movie leg. Also, there is no such thing as an orginal tattoo. Somewhere in the world, some cunt will have it, so you may as well just enjoy it, even if it is a star, dolphin or buttlerfly with tribal bits.

Clearly, you haven't read the bible. There's some wicked gnarly scripture that represents nothing but evil in the purest form.

I Samuel 15:3 Now go and smite Amalek, and utterly destroy all that they have, and spare them not; but slay both man and woman, infant and suckling, ox and sheep, camel and ass.

And my personal favorite (and inspiration for my S/N and my own tattoo)

Ezekiel 9:5 and 7 Then I heard the LORD say to the other men, \"Follow him through the city and kill everyone whose forehead is not marked. Show no mercy; have no pity! Kill them all – old and young, girls and women and little children. So they began by killing the seventy leaders. \"Defile the Temple!\" the LORD commanded. \"Fill its courtyards with the bodies of those you kill! Go!\" So they went throughout the city and did as they were told.\"

No I haven't read the bible. Basically, I am afraid of it's brain washing capabilities, and it would go against my rigid stance of 'Super Naive and Anti-Religious'.

Also, it would be way too contradictory, having Satan hanging the Pope, and Zombie Jesus with his throat cut on one side, and a scripture adorning the opposing piece of flesh.

I will check out that site though, as it clearly states evil bible, and I can dig that.

Violet

Yaa!
Founder
Feb 28, 2014
Anything representational will do, including a descriptive text, and by descriptive, I mean hardcore anti Catholic.
Well, I was thinking something like this for Mary:

except all the heads of the cherub thingies would look more like:

and they'd be chewing on her. She'd be freaking the fuck out, of course, hence the reference to The Scream.

As for the other.. I dunno, I guess I pictured little half sheep/half man critters with bibles getting eaten by Satan. Lambs to the slaughter. Lots of fire and blood. You know, cheerful shit like that.

Scabman

I has title
Founder
Mar 20, 2008
Norwyay
I say, two persons and one action: Virgin Mary, a pirate and rape.
Or to make it a bit gay'er: A monk, a pirate and rape.

Third option:

Negativecool

Gold Member
Founder
May 30, 2008
Internet
Well, I was thinking something like this for Mary:

except all the heads of the cherub thingies would look more like:

and they'd be chewing on her. She'd be freaking the fuck out, of course, hence the reference to The Scream.
I would add that one of those demon cherub thingys should be coming out of her gash, like she was giving birth to it, only its like literally eating her out from the inside...gross huh? Yea..that's what I do.