Virginity

SittinGrumpy

How did you lose it? (I know you lost it by having sex you smartasses, details : in the car, hotel etc!)

How old were you?

Do you remember the persons name?

Inquiring minds want to know

:laluot_15:

NiBBler

boop!
Dec 10, 2008
NC
How did you lose it? (I know you lost it by having sex you smartasses, details : in the car, hotel etc!)

How old were you?

Do you remember the persons name?

Inquiring minds want to know

:laluot_15:
Hmmm... it's truly complicated.

KommieKat

Mao's Pet Cat
Founder
Mar 2, 2008
Hong Kong, hiding from the Kommies!
When I was about 17 years of age. (late bloomer)

She was a Greensboro black girl, my buddy hooked me up with in the projects.

The process was ok, though I had no idea what I was doing.
The uckey sticky guooie kooter juice on my peener was a strange sensation and strange looking.

Now, I cannot get enough.

Jenn

True Bitch
Founder
Mar 14, 2008
New Jersey
I was 17. My first time was with my then boyfriend of over a year. It happened in my bedroom.

Negativecool

Gold Member
Founder
May 30, 2008
Internet
Apparently losing one's virginity is a very different experience between the sexes...

Or so I gather from this thread.

MoonChild69

douceur de vivre
Mar 31, 2008
NY
When I was 14 I went out with this guy for 3 years. We finally had sex when I was 17. It was not memorable.

Blood

Crimson Kunoichi
Founder
Mar 11, 2008
Seattle, WA
Yeah, Kommie's right, it seems like most chicks end up having sex before they are 'ready' so they hardly ever have any fun stories to tell.

I lost mine when i was 9 and it wasn't consensual....see? Not too sexy is it? :baffled:

Negativecool

Gold Member
Founder
May 30, 2008
Internet
Yeah, Kommie's right, it seems like most chicks end up having sex before they are 'ready' so they hardly ever have any fun stories to tell.

I lost mine when i was 9 and it wasn't consensual....see? Not too sexy is it? :baffled:
You wanted to have sex with your uncle?

funeeman

Spank Me!
Founder
Mar 3, 2008
North Main Street
I was like 12 or 13. My brother who was around 17 told this 15 yr old girl who liked him to show me the ways of the sex. It was by a lake in front of some cabins in the grass. Her name was Jodi and I got chiggers. The whole conversation went this way.

Her: I remember when I lost my virginity. The guy told me "no guts no glory." I'm glad I had the guts. Do you think you have the guts?

Me: *not knowing what the fuck she was getting at* . . . I'm sure I probably will. I hope I will.

Her: *throws me on the ground, unzips my pants with me squirming trying to figure out what's going on. Gets on top of me. Gyrates a few times. Everything gets sticky. She gives me a long kiss. Touches my cheek gently with a smile. Gets off me. Helps me up and then goes off to meet my brother.*

Probably what I remember most is the kiss and how she looked at me when it was all over.