Vulva Necklaces

Blood

Crimson Kunoichi
Founder
Mar 11, 2008
Seattle, WA
No joke, this woman on Etsy (it's like an ebay for handmade stuff) is selling these necklaces, crafted from a picture of YOUR vagina. Here is her description:

Celebrate your own beauty.

Each piece is an original, one of a kind hand sculpted image of its owner to remind her that regardless of what the world and the people in it may tell her: she is beautiful.

After purchasing you can e-mail 2-3 photos of your Yoni to: VulvaLoveLovely@Gmail.com. Please include chain choice: Antique copper or gunmetal (shown in the final photo) in the 'message to seller' section at checkout.

The pendant on this necklace will measure about 1.6" x 1" and will be hung on a 17.5" chain. Each pendant will be coated in a protective satin glaze.

If you are not comfortable sending pictures you also have to option of sending me a description of your Yoni.

In your description please include:
*The shape of your inner and outer labia
*colors
*how much or how little your inner labia extend out from your outer labia
*how well hidden your clitoris is, is it heavily hooded or can you see it fairly easily?

*If no photo or description is sent you will receive one of our beautiful flesh-toned Vulva pendants*

Here's the website where you can purchase your own vulva necklace!
http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=32333269

For the record..i had to look up the word "Yoni"...gross.:laugh:

TopGrey

Family
Founder
Jul 30, 2008
NC mountains
??!!??

I wonder....if I sent them a few pics of an asshole would they make that pendant? Great gift for those in your life that need a reminder of what you think of them.

Klautermauffen

F-f-f-f-f-f-f-founderrr
Founder
Mar 11, 2008
Seattle
Wow. Just looking at those is enough to "remind [me] that regardless of what the world and the people in it may tell [me]: [I am] beautiful."

=/

those is some oogli yoni's

NiBBler

boop!
Dec 10, 2008
NC
That is some nasty stuff.

The brown, shriveled up version with the crusty black edges... I assume that is from a colored lady? I had never thought about the color difference between a white or black person before. Yikes.

Klautermauffen

F-f-f-f-f-f-f-founderrr
Founder
Mar 11, 2008
Seattle
That is some nasty stuff.

The brown, shriveled up version with the crusty black edges... I assume that is from a colored lady? I had never thought about the color difference between a white or black person before. Yikes.
that one is not exactly the best example of a "colored" vag..