Wank it, spank it.

How does it make you feel when people masturbate to your picture?

• What a disgusting perv, it totally grosses me out.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

funeeman

Spank Me!
Founder
Mar 3, 2008
North Main Street
Ok. . so I've had girls say they've masturbated while they think of me. True its quite rare but it has happened. I've joked about doing it to people's pics from here. Just as a rule . . whats your initial feeling when someone says they masturbate to your pic?

Scabman

I has title
Founder
Mar 20, 2008
Norwyay
Joy, because then I don't feel so dirty for masturbating to others pictures.

I beat my monkey while looking at all of you. I have a collage of posted pics.

NiBBler

boop!
Dec 10, 2008
NC
If it's a joke then it can be funny.

But,

I hate it when it's used as a pick up line on the internet "Hey baby, you're so hot I'm gonna spank my monkey to your pic." Please keep these thoughts to yourself, it does not flatter me.

And to the guys that I might have been interested in, as soon as I hear "I am gonna cum while looking at your pic", I lose interest.

SlimSkeeter

To each thier own. Got to say something good about you if they want to wank off to your pic,lol.I can't vote on any of the options though. I wouldnt feel right calling myself hawt...lol I just dont think that way.
would it make you feel better if I said I spanked it to your picture? :D

Nobody has ever said that kind of thing to me, though.

Blood

Crimson Kunoichi
Founder
Mar 11, 2008
Seattle, WA
I personally never take it seriously when someone tells me that they are gunna jerk it to my pics.
I just figured it was a term of endearment, kinda like 'id pee in your butt' but less direct.

But if anyone seriously jerked it to my image, i want details. Not because it turns me on, but because I'd honestly like to know what they had to think of to make it work. :yociexp108:

Klautermauffen

F-f-f-f-f-f-f-founderrr
Founder
Mar 11, 2008
Seattle
I chose all three options, because as many of you know... I don't really care. On one hand, it's flattering, but on the other... most guys will jerk it to almost any chick they can - it's all about what they tell themselves and what they make up in their minds...

None of which, are me. I'm just the photo. And, of course, it's probably taken in a really flattering way that hardly truly looks like me anyhow. It's fun to feel like a model - and if someone else happens to appreciate it as well, yay! But, if not, that's fine too. I'm not a model, I'm just an average girl who wants to pose and feel pretty.

Negativecool

Gold Member
Founder
May 30, 2008
Internet
To each thier own. Got to say something good about you if they want to wank off to your pic,lol.I can't vote on any of the options though. I wouldnt feel right calling myself hawt...lol I just dont think that way.
You've killed many a kleenex box for this guy.

To answer the question though, I would feel self-conscious if someone didn't beat off to my picture.