Wanting to talk, woman handcuffs self to husband

NiBBler

boop!
Dec 10, 2008
NC
I got this off of another site.. I think it is hilarious. I guess it is one way to make a man listen.

FAIRFIELD, Conn. - Police in Connecticut say a woman attempting to reconcile with her husband handcuffed herself to him as he slept and then bit him on his torso and arms.
Police say 37-year-old Helen Sun told them she wanted to have a conversation with husband Robert Drawbough without him leaving. Police say she changed the locks on their bedroom and handcuffed herself to Drawbough while he was sleeping Monday.
Drawbough used a cell phone to call police. Officers heard his screams when they arrived at the couple's Fairfield home. He was treated at a local hospital.
Police charged Sun with third-degree assault, disorderly conduct, reckless endangerment and unlawful restraint. She was due in Bridgeport Superior Court on Tuesday.

http://www.azcentral.com/offbeat/articles/2009/03/24/20090324handcuffed.html

SlimSkeeter

Heard about that on the Bob and Tom Show. Psycho woman. But what did she have to slip him and how to make it so he didn't wake up while the damned locks were getting changed on the bedroom door, OR while he was getting handcuffed. The way I understood it, he didn't wake up until he was getting bitten. Maybe they interpreted it wrong on the show, though.

NiBBler

boop!
Dec 10, 2008
NC
Come on.. you don't see the humor in this? The man was a crybaby.. some people pay for that kinda shit. Hahaha

SlimSkeeter

The only thing that is funny about this is that womans twisted assed logic. Gee, I want to get back together with him, how shall I do it? I know, I'll lock him in his own room, handcuff him to someone he doesn't want to be with (me) and start trying to FUCKING EAT HIM ALIVE and see if that works lmao