We had weather today.

SlimSkeeter

^^^ Winter used to be all about snow forts and snowball fights and snowmen (Calvin and Hobbs style baby!!). Whatever happened to all that fun stuff?

Violet

Yaa!
Founder
Feb 28, 2014
^^^ Winter used to be all about snow forts and snowball fights and snowmen (Calvin and Hobbs style baby!!). Whatever happened to all that fun stuff?
Aww, I outgrew my snowpants years ago.

I'll still build a snowman with the boy, and it may even appear I'm having fun... inwardly I'll be cursing and grumbling about snow. Stupid, stupid snow.

SlimSkeeter

Sounds like its time to recapture that wonder and amazement we had as kids.

SlimSkeeter

I put a set of $1100 tires on the Jeep just last Month ... pfft, I was looking forward to some snow.
Trade you for the entirety of January. You can experience the most varied types of snowfall this side of the Arctic Circle.

Syenite

Flying squirrel vagina
Founder
Oct 23, 2013
Redneckville, Canada.
Yay!!! We FINALLY got snow. We usually get it around the mid-October and we didn't get it until last night.

Odd the ten months of winter we usually get has shrunk. It makes me uncomfortable.

SlimSkeeter

Ba ha ha. Yeah. We're actually experiencing all four seasons. Too bad summer only lasts for two weeks though :( We used to just go from Winter to two months of summer back to winter.. but now it's all crazy and scary.
Michigan has 2 seasons: Winter and Road Construction.