We need more Starbucks locations

badutahboy

Dude!
May 20, 2008
Starbucks should be destroyed... talk about the evil empire.. they took something which is healthy and good, and turned it into a 700 calorie snack.. and they gauge the shit out of you for it...

I'll keep drinking coffee from whatever restaurant I go to, rather than getting anally raped by the big green machine.

Polar Bear

ppbbtt! -excuse me.
Founder
Mar 5, 2008
I want starbucks now. It's my guilty pleasure.
Jenn said:
There are a few little coffee shops that I go in every once in a while and they built a starbucks a block away. I hate starbucks. Overpriced coffee. And all the little yuppies go there now. Just like we had a stationary store called Franklins..and now that they built a target here, it was forced to close down. And that store has been around for about 15 years. I hate that because the people who work in these little shops do talk to you and ask you how your day is. They do get to know the people and form friendships. But even the loyal customers cant buy enough to compete with target or walmart or any other big corporation. It's sickening and I feel bad. I say, fuck target, fuck walmart, fuck them all!
Good job. Way to stand by your principals.

MoonChild69

douceur de vivre
Mar 31, 2008
NY
I'm not a Starbucks fan, I get my coffee at the local coffee shop, or I just make it myself.

Klautermauffen

F-f-f-f-f-f-f-founderrr
Founder
Mar 11, 2008
Seattle
I'm not a Starbucks fan, I get my coffee at the local coffee shop, or I just make it myself.
I need to start doing this. Up here, there are so many little locally owned coffee shops. I'm sure there is one ten times cheaper that makes coffee just as fabulous as the starbucks grande soy caramel macchiato

:yociexp77:

Oh man... coffee... I'm off to go make a less than satisfying instant folgers thing with hot coacoa and silk hazelnut creamer. *sigh* Poop.

Jenn

True Bitch
Founder
Mar 14, 2008
New Jersey
I see. So because you tried their coffee, (though you STILL consider it overpriced) you stopped giving a fuck about all the little mom and pop shops that the Starbucks pushed out of business.

I repeat...way to stand by your principals.
Did I say that I stopped going to those places? Wow, way to read into things too much.

Scarlet

Founder
Mar 3, 2008
We have 48 Starbucks in my country with 6 being in my city area.
I must confess I'm not much of a coffee drinker so have never tried it.
I prefer hot chocolate or peppermint tea.
In reply to mcmcs first post...I would never eat or drink whilst in the loo...
surely the dirty buggers could wait 5 minutes for their precious brew?