What a weird fetish

Violet

Yaa!
Founder
Feb 28, 2014
Hahahaha..

I don't think I'm as weirded out by the fact that some dude fucks cars as I am that he feels compelled to tell everyone about it. I've run across some seriously sick bastards over the years, and a car-fucker is right up there with the rest of the freaks, but it seriously disturbs me that he'd run out and announce his weirdness to the world.

Besides that, 1000 cars? He's a total car slut.

Mamba

Uranium
Founder
May 22, 2008
AHAAHAHAHAHHA.

God. What is happening to the world....

This fetish can only evolve. I wonder if he tried pumping a bus yet.

Blood

Crimson Kunoichi
Founder
Mar 11, 2008
Seattle, WA
Why do all of the fucked up people gotta be in Washington state???

First the guy getting gut fucked by a horse and now this.

I sure am proud to be a washingtonian! :khi2d:

On topic, i wonder how he fucks them? Does he stick his dick between the seats and dry hump off into the sunset or what?

Mamba

Uranium
Founder
May 22, 2008
Why do all of the fucked up people gotta be in Washington state???

First the guy getting gut fucked by a horse and now this.

I sure am proud to be a washingtonian! :khi2d:

On topic, i wonder how he fucks them? Does he stick his dick between the seats and dry hump off into the sunset or what?

Perhaps the exhaust? :khi2d:

mcsmc

Yaa!
Apr 4, 2008
I'm still trying to figure out what hole a car has that's properly sized for sexual relations of any kind.

Mamba

Uranium
Founder
May 22, 2008
Most exhaust pipes are a little big, though maybe if the car's running the exhaust helps somehow... not sure. :yociexp37:

Or maybe... he puts something else inside the exhaust to pad it out a bit.. and then....

:11_003:

Violet

Yaa!
Founder
Feb 28, 2014
Sick, sick people. Cut it out. I really don't want to be thinking about...

...perhaps he removes one of the air vents. You know, he could set the heat just right and...

Ugh.

Blood

Crimson Kunoichi
Founder
Mar 11, 2008
Seattle, WA
I'm still trying to figure out what hole a car has that's properly sized for sexual relations of any kind.
I'd hump the seats if i were him.
I mean that way he can really make love to it and nibble and lick the seats and imagine that they are actually holding him back.

It's just a thought.

Mamba

Uranium
Founder
May 22, 2008
Sick, sick people. Cut it out. I really don't want to be thinking about...

...perhaps he removes one of the air vents. You know, he could set the heat just right and...

Ugh.

I told you I didn't want to click it! :yociexpress09:

Now I'm going to get nightmares.

mcsmc

Yaa!
Apr 4, 2008
I mean that way he can really make love to it and nibble and lick the seats and imagine that they are actually holding him back.

It's just a thought.
Actually... what if he lets the car give it to him? So he only has cars with manual transmissions...

Violet

Yaa!
Founder
Feb 28, 2014

It's just a thought.
Hehehehe...

Car Perv said:
"There are moments way out in the middle of nowhere when I see a little car parked and I swear it needs loving.

"There have been certain cars that attracted me and I would wait until night time, creep up to them and just hug and kiss them.
I bet you're right. I bet he plays Foghat's Slow Ride, too.

Mamba

Uranium
Founder
May 22, 2008
Anyway, it's only natural to be curious.

It's when the guys on here decide to try it for themselves that we need to worry.

Oh God. I just thought..... what if A WOMAN tries it???????

SICK SICK SICK...........

mcsmc

Yaa!
Apr 4, 2008
Does he believe that some cars don't want him? Like, are there lesbian cars and stuff, or what?

Violet

Yaa!
Founder
Feb 28, 2014
Does he believe that some cars don't want him? Like, are there lesbian cars and stuff, or what?
I don't think he asks permission. He said he creeps up on them at night. I think he's a car rapist.

Blood

Crimson Kunoichi
Founder
Mar 11, 2008
Seattle, WA
Anyway, it's only natural to be curious.

It's when the guys on here decide to try it for themselves that we need to worry.

Oh God. I just thought..... what if A WOMAN tries it???????

SICK SICK SICK...........
Well a woman would be the logical choice to have this fetish, due to the stick shift and dry humpable arm rests.

mcsmc

Yaa!
Apr 4, 2008
Well a woman would be the logical choice to have this fetish, due to the stick shift and dry humpable arm rests.
Or, for hardcore women, the jack in the trunk, tire chains, car battery... the list goes on.