What Do You Drive

Kill_em_All

Family
Founder
Jul 29, 2008
Just curious.

Right now I have three cars. A 1998 Mustang GT that I got about six weeks ago...

I had an LT1 Camaro that I had grown bored with after building it into a 500hp demon. So I figured I'd switch sides and get a Mustang. I'm finding aftermarket parts are cheaper and more plentiful than GM.

My daily driver is a 2009 Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT8. 6.1 Liter Hemi, 400+ hp off the showroom floor. I'm kicking around selling it because the gas is killing me.

I also have a 1971 Dodge Challenger 440 six pack that's in pieces in my garage waiting for me to restore. Thus far I have the body off of the frame on a rotisserie, sandblasted the frame and body, and have the engine in parts. I have all of the parts/accessories to complete it, I'm just too fucking lazy.

Absinthe

Staff member
Founder
Mar 2, 2008
I drive a 2000 Jeep Wrangler Sahara and a 1995 Honda Shadow. I just got the a new top for the Jeep. Other than that, it is pretty basic (beside the big tires). My bike got a crash bar a few weeks ago - I am glad I decided to get one but that's a different story.

KommieKat

Mao's Pet Cat
Founder
Mar 2, 2008
Hong Kong, hiding from the Kommies!
I've given up on driving, the first dtime in my legally aged driving experience.

Just don't need to here when Mass transit is so much more cheaper and convinient. (And no smelly homeless stinnking like pee pee sitting next to you either!)

I dont miss the mess, the parts replacments, the insurance, the oil changes, the self service gas smell on you hand the cleaning in and out, traffic and sitty drivers.

Negativecool

Gold Member
Founder
May 30, 2008
Internet
I drive a '98 Nissan Maxima GLE given to me as a wedding gift from the father in law who replaced it with an BMW M5. He has never allowed me to drive it, nor should he ever.
The wife drives a '05 Nissan Altima. She would like it replaced with a new Camaro convertible SS. I won't argue with her as she makes the money.
I also drive a '88 Honda Shadow and a '00 Harley Ultra.

I'd LIKE to be driving:
- '98 Mitsubishi 3000GT turbo charged to insanity
- Late 90's model Suzuki Hayabusa with appropriate modifications for stupid speed
- Big Dog Mastiff for slight practicality and v-twin style

Gravy

Trunk Monkey
Jul 1, 2008
Sydney, Australia
2003 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution 8 GSR imported from Japan. Estimated at around 240kw at all 4 wheels with the current modifications to it, but watch this space over the next 12 months.

Also occasionally take home work cars (all European shit-boxes), but mostly for diagnostic purposes as I literally live 30 seconds from work.

s_strike

Yaa!
Founder
May 14, 2011
2010 Nissan Titan. Love my truck! Had a 09 Titan base model first to see if I would like it before spending the extra jack for brand new with fluff comforts, that and the 09 was under 20k with only 5k on the clock.