What is your favorite...

Violet

Yaa!
Founder
Feb 28, 2014
Mmm.. Ben & Jerry's Chubby Hubby. It's stuffed with peanut butter-filled chocolate covered pretzels. I seriously can't even keep it in the house for fear of obesity.

Negativecool

Gold Member
Founder
May 30, 2008
Internet
Mmm.. Ben & Jerry's Chubby Hubby. It's stuffed with peanut butter-filled chocolate covered pretzels. I seriously can't even keep it in the house for fear of obesity.
Which also happens to be one of the funniest titles for an ice cream, second only to Ben & Jerry's Chunky Monkey.

Lately my favorite is cake flavored ice cream, but overall, my favorite is Vanilla...because I'm that fucking dangerous ya'll!

Klautermauffen

F-f-f-f-f-f-f-founderrr
Founder
Mar 11, 2008
Seattle
There are these Rice Dream ice cream cookie sandwich thingies and OH MY GOD they are so good. Every time I get something at the Natural Pantry, I get one (several). It's a good thing they don't sell these at any normal grocery store...

My favorites are the mocha one and the mint one.

Polar Bear

ppbbtt! -excuse me.
Founder
Mar 5, 2008
Mint chocolate chip.

Either that or cookies n cream.

Both are pure 100% frozen awesomesauce.

MoonChild69

douceur de vivre
Mar 31, 2008
NY
Is'nt it New York Super Fudge Chunk? Anyway that is theeee best! Oh yeah my second is Butter Pecan. Yummmmmy!

Mamba

Uranium
Founder
May 22, 2008
^^ I had you pegged for Cocaine Crunch?

I looove Häagen Daz - Cookies and Cream. YUMO.

KommieKat

Mao's Pet Cat
Founder
Mar 2, 2008
Hong Kong, hiding from the Kommies!
Never had Ben and Jerrys. Looks rich in price and ingrediants.

Any ice cream with nuts.
Coffee flavors.

Some of the Aux natural you can find in Mexico selling on the streets. They're packed with chunks of fruit.