What is your Sunday ritual?

Amythist

Sneaker Pimp
Mar 21, 2008
Why? Are you a stalker??
www.myspace.com
I know that everyone has got one of some sort. For me the weekend is coming to an end and it is time to get things back in order for the work week. I get the dishes done , dust and windex the house , vacuum ,Shampoo the carpets and get the laundry done. Exciting I know... Ahhh Sundays...kinda sucks around these parts... I don't wanna go to work tomorrow!!!Occasionally , every once in awhile I get to go to the lake and sun bathe...yay!

Violet

Yaa!
Founder
Feb 28, 2014
Sunday ritual:

-Sleep in

-Fuck off

It's the last day of the weekend, so I like to do as little as possible before Monday!

InterStella

Shit Mum.... Yay!
Founder
Mar 11, 2008
Rule Britannia!
I used to hate Sundays because my Mum would insist that the house got cleaned and a roast beef lunch was prepared.... but she would fuck off to the pub and leave me to do it all.

So, these days, I clean on Mondays and Fridays, do laundry, tidy and dust every other day, and do FUCK ALL on a Sunday.... except visit people. And beg for food.

:44:

Just kidding.

We dine out every Sunday.

Silly Cunt

Fingerbanger
Founder
Mar 30, 2008
Western Australia
Wake (12pm)
Masturbate
Watch Sunday football game
Eat KFC.
Shit.
Watch DVD
Fall asleep half way through said DVD.

As ritualistic as this Slly Cunt can get.

Mamba

Uranium
Founder
May 22, 2008
Sunday ritual:

-Sleep in

-Fuck off

It's the last day of the weekend, so I like to do as little as possible before Monday!

Yep. That about sums it up for me too. Unless the boyf has a day off work (unlikely but it happens) in which case I might force myself to go on a trip to the Aquapark and/ or cinema.