What kinda person are you

Unhappy Camper

Hells yeah
Founder
Mar 10, 2008
Fayettenam Area, NC
What suits you best for weather?

1.The warm , wanna be at the beach.

2.The cold , frolicking through the snow.

3. I don't care I adapt to anything.

Adapt and overcome.

However, in selecting a place to live I prefer a readily definable season change. I'd quickly become bored with being in either Hawaii or Antarctica.

Klautermauffen

F-f-f-f-f-f-f-founderrr
Founder
Mar 11, 2008
Seattle
The cold. I just wasn't made for hot climates. I burn - badly, I pass out from the heat, my eyes are so light in color that they water profusely when the sun is out.

I'm a vampire. The sun is evil.

I prefer hiking up a mountain to laying out on the beach. No sand working its way into anywhere sensitive, no hot shit everywhere, no blinding sun, no bird shit, no dead fish.

Just the fresh, sweet smell of the trees, the cool wind blowing, the exhilaration of using your body, the stunning views, and a sense of accomplishment at the top.

I went to Florida once. It hurricaned. I lived in Texas. There are tornadoes, hurricanes, heat stroke, and West Texans.

Fuck the South.

I miss Austin :(

Blood

Crimson Kunoichi
Founder
Mar 11, 2008
Seattle, WA
I like the cold myself, I'm a hardcore cuddler so it all works out in the end. :)
Also, people keep their clothes on when it's cold, and lets face it, not everyone looks attractive half naked even if it is in style.

Lethal_Lefty

[P]resident
Jan 12, 2009
I prefer warm weather.

I don't enjoy having my testicles try to seek shelter in my intestines when I step outside into the frigid Kansas air in the middle of January.

Scabman

I has title
Founder
Mar 20, 2008
Norwyay
In with Cranium on this one. I need all four seasons to remark themselves through the year, and I get that where I am today.

SittinGrumpy

I love winter but about half way through I am begging for summer....about half way through summer I am begging for winter..... becoming clear that I am always grumpy?

:laluot_17:

Wait....I LOVE SPRING and FALL!

Cúchulainn

Asshole 7
Apr 11, 2008
I absolutely hate the cold. Last week it was in the single digits and I was absolutely miserable. That being said, the 120-degree weather in Iraq and Kuwait sucked, too, but I could at least function there. I can deal with temperatures from about 40 and up, but I think my comfort threshold is 100. Anything hotter than that sucks.

SlimSkeeter

Been in the cold pretty much all my life. I guess I'd have to stick with it, I couldn't handle being too hot.

Jenn

True Bitch
Founder
Mar 14, 2008
New Jersey
I love the warm weather.

I love everything about the beach, the smell, the sounds, everything! I can't stand the cold weather. I hate having to bundle up and I can't really take my son to parks and whatnot since he hates the cold too. He always winds up asking to come home.

NiBBler

boop!
Dec 10, 2008
NC
So today, I will be a snow bunny. Ha, I will dress like I live in Alaska before going out. I will look like a bloated bunny but my ass will be warm.