What pays your daily bread?

InterStella

Shit Mum.... Yay!
Founder
Mar 11, 2008
Rule Britannia!
So, what do you do to earn a crust?

Are you full or part-time? On benefits for any reason? Studying? Retired? Too buggered to work?

Spill the beans!

Hardwood

Apr 25, 2008
I Have had a few jobs and was retired for the last two years and went nuts. I now work a M-F 9-5 gig. It is sweet except for the suit (and tie). Money is excellent and it is relativly stress free. I am in the music industry.

lianhan_shee

bitch in training
Founder
Mar 4, 2008
hell
Dermagraphic artist and aspiring photographer. Its full time and love every minute of it. There are those that can attest to that..

Shade

I fucking rule!
Mar 20, 2008
Nowhere
Internet marketing and advertising. You get out of it what you put into it. Usually the money is insane, and plenty of work, but it requires plenty of knowledge and the ability to sell yourself and talk to people.

I also sell my services as a Ninja for suplamental income.

lianhan_shee

bitch in training
Founder
Mar 4, 2008
hell
I owned a studio that was profitable for 10 fantastic years. I wish you well!
thank you..my business has been sucessfull. i am expanding and moving my shop to a bigger building..i had room for one artist and now i have room for atleast 8 or more but ill have no more than 4. too much drama when you get that many people together.

Hardwood

Apr 25, 2008
thank you..my business has been sucessfull. i am expanding and moving my shop to a bigger building..i had room for one artist and now i have room for atleast 8 or more but ill have no more than 4. too much drama when you get that many people together.
I tried working with one other "artist", never again.
My studio was 2500 sq ft and even that seemed small at times.

Klautermauffen

F-f-f-f-f-f-f-founderrr
Founder
Mar 11, 2008
Seattle
"Domestic Engineer" aka SAHM. My husband is a Plumber. My son is a professional poop factory.

Hopefully, I'll soon be a student at UAA.

Violet

Yaa!
Founder
Feb 28, 2014
I make radio transmitters to track bugs and and animals. Sometimes I help make the receivers, too. Most of the circuit boards I work on are smaller than my pinkie nail, and most of the parts I solder on are about the size of a grain of sand. It's a bit of a pain in the ass.

Hardwood

Apr 25, 2008
I make radio transmitters to track bugs and and animals. Sometimes I help make the receivers, too. Most of the circuit boards I work on are smaller than my pinkie nail, and most of the parts I solder on are about the size of a grain of sand. It's a bit of a pain in the ass.
Thats very cool. I didn't think people still did that, I assumed machines did.