What the hell are people thinking?!?!

SlimSkeeter

Here....share some anecdotes from your own personal WTF moments.

I have a friend that posted on FB recently about wishing the father of two of her kids could still be here to see the milestones in their life. He died, so he can't be there to watch the first day of school, first steps, etc. Everybody replied with condolences and assurances that he was lookin down on them from Heaven and not to fear because he may not be there, but he saw just the same.

The thing is, from what she told me, the last year or so of his life he was a drug addict, a cheater, he physcially and psychologically abused her, walked all over her, stole her money, stole her car, treated her like shit, etc. and she still claims to love him...cuz that was the drugs and not the real him.

Whatever.

Obviously that was the real him, the real him decided to do drugs and let them have that kind of control over his life.

I don't believe in heaven, god, Jesus, or the bible, but if they let a woman beatin bastard like that into heaven then for fucks sake, I, with merely a "satanic" tattoo and a vocal disbelief in the very existence of The God of Abraham (or any other deity ever written about on Earth), am an absolute shoo-in for sainthood.

These people know he was trash, too. I can't wrap my mind around that.

Klautermauffen

F-f-f-f-f-f-f-founderrr
Founder
Mar 11, 2008
Seattle
The grass is always greener 'on the other side'. Blegh.

Some of the shit people do and say, I swear. This thread is rightly made and I'm sure I'll have a plethora of submissions soon enough ;)

SlimSkeeter

Alright, know what? She fuckin did it AGAIN. Posted some BS message about her now-dead ex and how much he still loves him!

On top of that, her current Dude is in JAIL and has told her she can't have a life while he's in there. After about 5 months she finally figured out that she shouldn't need to be punished for HIM being a fuckup and she started going out and having fun. NOW, she told him about going to a concert not too long ago and since she "fessed up" and told him the truth, he apparently thinks she is cheating on him.

I wanna know WHAT THE FUCKING HELL IS WRONG WITH THIS WOMAN. She's not an idiot, most of the time. Shes very attractive. Yet shes like a damn pit bull. She latches on to a dude and won't fuckin walk away when shes being treated like shit. And if I say something to that effect, all the sudden I'm the bad guy for even suggesting it.

Kudos for trying to make a relationship work...Really. But for fucks sake, if you are being treated like a goddamn welcome mat, GTFO.

Mamba

Uranium
Founder
May 22, 2008
Alright, know what? She fuckin did it AGAIN. Posted some BS message about her now-dead ex and how much he still loves him!

On top of that, her current Dude is in JAIL and has told her she can't have a life while he's in there. After about 5 months she finally figured out that she shouldn't need to be punished for HIM being a fuckup and she started going out and having fun. NOW, she told him about going to a concert not too long ago and since she "fessed up" and told him the truth, he apparently thinks she is cheating on him.

I wanna know WHAT THE FUCKING HELL IS WRONG WITH THIS WOMAN. She's not an idiot, most of the time. Shes very attractive. Yet shes like a damn pit bull. She latches on to a dude and won't fuckin walk away when shes being treated like shit. And if I say something to that effect, all the sudden I'm the bad guy for even suggesting it.

Kudos for trying to make a relationship work...Really. But for fucks sake, if you are being treated like a goddamn welcome mat, GTFO.

Some women just don't have enough self respect. And what little respect they had for themselves in the beginning of the relationship is gradually worn away with all the physical and psychological abuse, until they believe that they will never find anyone else who will love them/put up with them/care for them. And end up thinking they are worthless. (which is a bit of a paradox because although they might tell themselves that their husband/boyfriend loves them- they obviously do not. But if that's all you've ever known as some sick substitute for love - then that's all you know...)

Also, in the beginning perhaps he wasn't like that and she loved who he was before, not what he turned into.

It's really all quite tragic. I think it is all to easy to point fingers and say that they should leave. Of course they should - but we should actually be in awe of the women who are actually able to get out of the vicious cycle of abuse abuse >deteriorate self esteem>abuse>deteriorate self esteem..ad nauseaum. and become true survivors.

I believe that all these women need is a way out, rather than being judged.

Wenis

Hello Ladies.
Feb 18, 2009
So Skeet needs to wiggle his cock about, be a shining knight, and save this woman.
dude, you got it in the wrong order! If you wiggle it first, you're asking for a whole heap of trouble!

SlimSkeeter

True dat.
So Skeet needs to wiggle his cock about, be a shining knight, and save this woman.
dude, you got it in the wrong order! If you wiggle it first, you're asking for a whole heap of trouble!
Skeet WOULD be the knight in shining armor etc.....BUT for a few things: A) this woman is stubborn about it. B) she don't want me...which is tragic. And C) I don't REALLY want her.

funeeman

Spank Me!
Founder
Mar 3, 2008
North Main Street
First off working in the whole death care business. . . .I've only ever had one person come in and say the deceased was a douche bag. Usually you just get the good things being talked about. Its like when your dog dies. He was a flee bag that shit all over your house but when he's gone he was the best dog ever.

Secondly. . this person is just wanting attention by putting that shit on facebook. I've got a person on my friend list that is continually seeking attention that way. Now. . sure her life is tough. She got knocked up by a dude who split when she was pregers. She had a kid that got sick almost died, and as a result now some 5 years later he's got health problems that have him smaller in size and major hearing loss. (The kid is also a total shit, undisciplined and spoiled. Its her fault 100%. Apparently you can't be a real parent and teach your kids right and wrong when your life sucks cause your kid is sick.) She also has hit up our small town 3 different times to help pay for his surgery, hearing aids, trip to Disney re-re day so he could be a "normal" kid for once. And now she has a lucky break in her life (sarcasm) cause she got cancer. Last night her dilemma was if she should shave her head. I didn't have the heart to tell her that most people with her cancer and isolated radiation don't lose their hair like they do on TV. She was really sucking up the attention so I'll let her shave her head and then tell her it wouldn't have fallen out. I do feel bad for her problems but don't air them out for sympathy 24/7.