What to do in a foreign country?

Scabman

I has title
Founder
Mar 20, 2008
Norwyay
Now it's soon time for me to leave Norfagia again, for a warmer place.

I wonder if any of you have good traveling tips, you know, how to interact with people of different cultures. How to be most offensive without getting raped and/or killed.

And what exacly is there to do in a weird place with funny monopoly money?
Maybe finding a shady crook and sliding him some dollars in exchange for shooting at chickens with a kalashnikov on a distant farm?

My destination this time is Thailand, but if anyone knows the fastest way to getting kicked out from the Louvre, then I'd love to hear it.

KommieKat

Mao's Pet Cat
Founder
Mar 2, 2008
Hong Kong, hiding from the Kommies!
Now it's soon time for me to leave Norfagia again, for a warmer place.

I wonder if any of you have good traveling tips, you know, how to interact with people of different cultures. How to be most offensive without getting raped and/or killed.

And what exacly is there to do in a weird place with funny monopoly money?
Maybe finding a shady crook and sliding him some dollars in exchange for shooting at chickens with a kalashnikov on a distant farm?

My destination this time is Thailand, but if anyone knows the fastest way to getting kicked out from the Louvre, then I'd love to hear it.
I don't know about any of this sillyness you mention, but .....

I would suggest you head down south to Ko Phangan Island.
There are lots of beach huts to stay at and on the other side of this island, is world famous Full Moon Party located south at Had Rin beach ( I was at the very second one, on mushrooms ).

Try this site for info:
http://www.phangan.info/

This is where I stayed both times I went, located Nortwest.
It's on a cliff, great sunsets, nice clean beaches with coral, and the cooks can make you the famous Mushroom Omelette's.
http://www.phangan.info/index.cfm?action=accommodation.view&idaccommodation=106

Things look newer in these pics.

I am sure it has changed in the past 17 years, as there were no paved roads on the entire island and no resorts with pools.
They like to keep it hippy-ish, with lots of European backpackers.

Give it a thought.
You want to fly there if you can from Bangkok, otherwise it's an over night bus ride and another over night ferry.

If you want to get kicked out, than get some Heroin from the Golden Triangle, get yourself caught in Bangkok, go to the "Bangkok Hotel" for ten years, than finally get yourself kicked out.

Scabman

I has title
Founder
Mar 20, 2008
Norwyay
Hehe, just got word that one of my friends, that's already down there in thailand, is suspected to have been infected with the H1N1.
I need to send him a textmessage "LULZ u got da aidz!".

Wonder if they let him have his cellphone in quarantine...

Scabman

I has title
Founder
Mar 20, 2008
Norwyay
You guys know that I've been robbed by ladyboys, twice, in two different countries, right?
I can spot a ladyboy! I just can't seem to get away from them with my wallet intact.

Thanks for the heads up, though, I know you mean well.

Gzus

\m/ >< ..l.
Founder
Jun 20, 2009
booshz.
www.istheinternetfuckingawesome.com
You guys know that I've been robbed by ladyboys, twice, in two different countries, right?
I can spot a ladyboy! I just can't seem to get away from them with my wallet intact.

Thanks for the heads up, though, I know you mean well.
Apparently you can't be too careful.
Follow Craniums advice.
Strip naked, in clear, usable light.
View happy-hole from close, verifying its authenticity.

Unhappy Camper

Hells yeah
Founder
Mar 10, 2008
Fayettenam Area, NC
False.
I know men who has girly faggoty hands, and no Adam's apple.

You might also want to to a bit of research on Thailand subsidizing plastic surgery.

Indeed.

Thailand, I spent 8 months there, was a fucking mine field of lady boys.

Trained eye or not and in all seriousness I advise any straight dude to NEVER take oral or anal from ANY 'chic' in that country without a goods check.

TopGrey

Family
Founder
Jul 30, 2008
NC mountains
Well....I did want to visit Bangkok, but that was a bit before this thread! Of course, being that the wife'd be with me I'd probably be safe.

It needs to be said: Aside from ladyboys don't forget the smell test. Even if it is a chick-a-dee-chee about to go to town on thee remember that if you can smell it you'll probably take home more than you bargained for.

Scabman

I has title
Founder
Mar 20, 2008
Norwyay
I thught there would be more posts like "Hey dude, you should totally check out this temple", but I got mostly "Hey dude, your dick is totally going to fall off!".

Klautermauffen

F-f-f-f-f-f-f-founderrr
Founder
Mar 11, 2008
Seattle
I thught there would be more posts like "Hey dude, you should totally check out this temple", but I got mostly "Hey dude, your dick is totally going to fall off!".
Haha! I was thinkin the same thing... but I really have not left my own country, so I can't help ya out there =/