Could be anywhere from,
"Shit...wish I hadn't done that."
to
"I wonder what this button does."
or
"Don't cross the streams!"
but most likely it will be...
"I hate negros."

I suppose it all depends on if you see it coming. If you don't, your last words will probably be whatever you said in your last conversation..."Sure, I'll take fries with that."

Unhappy Camper

Hells yeah
Founder
Mar 10, 2008
Fayettenam Area, NC
I've heard real "last words" on more than one occasion.

In my personal observations :

a. "Catastrophic Injury based" last words tend to be gibberish or nearly incoherent.

b. "Surprise based" last words are plain old every day conversations with no hint of precognition.

c. "Drawn out" last words tend to be reflective or prophetic in nature but also equally gibberish based to all but a few.

Amythist

Sneaker Pimp
Mar 21, 2008
Why? Are you a stalker??
www.myspace.com
I've heard real "last words" on more than one occasion.

In my personal observations :

a. "Catastrophic Injury based" last words tend to be gibberish or nearly incoherent.

b. "Surprise based" last words are plain old every day conversations with no hint of predilection.

c. "Drawn out" last words tend to be reflective or prophetic in nature also equally gibberish based.
Ok so what would be your last thought?

Jenn

True Bitch
Founder
Mar 14, 2008
New Jersey
Depends on whos there.. if its someone I love, then "I love you" if it's just a doctor or nurses, "Thanks for nothing.." and basically just kind words.

Polar Bear

ppbbtt! -excuse me.
Founder
Mar 5, 2008
"Hey, I know you, don't I?...From that website...Swollen Cranium?...Yeah! I thought it was you. Wow, wait til I tell everyone who I saw today.....what are you doing with that ice pick?....AHHHHHH!"

Klautermauffen

F-f-f-f-f-f-f-founderrr
Founder
Mar 11, 2008
Seattle
Depends on whos there.. if its someone I love, then "I love you" if it's just a doctor or nurses, "Thanks for nothing.." and basically just kind words.
You don't think it would already be hard on those people that they couldn't save you? Saying something like that just seems cruel.

MMmmmooooooo!
Thief!

On topic: Knowing me, if I realized I was dying, I would probably say nothing or at least very little.

Jenn

True Bitch
Founder
Mar 14, 2008
New Jersey
You don't think it would already be hard on those people that they couldn't save you? Saying something like that just seems cruel.

It was a joke..

If I was dying, my last words would be kind words for my family and friends. Because they are all I would care about.