What would happen if

Wenis

Hello Ladies.
Feb 18, 2009
..the members of this forum were all put on a deserted island, none of us knew each other and it was very much just survival and instincts. Our personalities we have now are the same.

The conditions were harsh, and there was a nice spot which can hold everyone although it will be cramped, everywhere else is shitty and there isn't much shelter or food.

Would we

A) All team up, share the area!
B) Fight each other for the area, like all the ickle animals do.

Lets imagine that we can all communicate perfectly well with each other. Also Cranium doesn't have guns.

Go!

Unhappy Camper

Hells yeah
Founder
Mar 10, 2008
Fayettenam Area, NC
I'm pretty sure I would sit back and watch until the desperation sets in on those folks that have zero clue how to survive past the front doors of a shopping center.

Then I would offer my advice to those willing to listen, making sure to be 100% blunt and to the point about how dead weight and those that can not / will not contribute need to be pushed out now before it effects the majority. If folks don't wanna listen then Absinthe and I will leave, laughing at each step at the doomed group behind us.

I will simply leave you fuckers to die because when my life is at stake I'm not about to form a democracy.

Also ...Cranium does not need guns to kill an animal... or humans.

Wenis

Hello Ladies.
Feb 18, 2009
If folks don't wanna listen then Absinthe and I will leave, laughing at each step at the doomed group behind us.

I will simply leave you fuckers to die because when my life is at stake I'm not about to form a democracy.
Okay, but you missed the thingy, it's not really in your interest to leave. You can settle somewhere with rubbish shelter and resources on your own, surrendering your chance of getting the nice spot, I'm sure that will be fine with everyone else, two less unwanted people to deal with.

Unhappy Camper

Hells yeah
Founder
Mar 10, 2008
Fayettenam Area, NC
Okay, but you missed the thingy, it's not really in your interest to leave. You can settle somewhere with rubbish shelter and resources on your own, surrendering your chance of getting the nice spot, I'm sure that will be fine with everyone else, two less unwanted people to deal with.
Its a trap!

Mamba

Uranium
Founder
May 22, 2008
Well, honestly - I would try to formulate some kind of plan and help each other out. I would listen to Cranium (and Absinthe), because obviously he/they know all about survival. I would stick with the people who know what they're doing!

Where is our food source? ... How are we sanitizing the water? What are we making shelter out of ? Do we have ANY supplies or tools at all, i.e knives or is it just desert island material?

I'd like to think I'd be one of the more civilized lot. And I can be pretty inventive, should the need call for it.

Wenis

Hello Ladies.
Feb 18, 2009
Well, honestly - I would try to formulate some kind of plan and help each other out. I would listen to Cranium (and Absinthe), because obviously he/they know all about survival. I would stick with the people who know what they're doing!
Yup yup. I'd probably do the same... or scrap that and just have a bicker and fight with Toao about whether it's best to cut a tree with karate or judo.

Where is our food source?
In the wild boar and pigs. I've heard they're literally made of food!

How are we sanitizing the water?
Britafilter!

What are we making shelter out of ? Do we have ANY supplies or tools at all, i.e knives or is it just desert island material?
There's trees! Rocks! It was just hypothetical but just imagine an island with a foresty bit on it. We start with nothing on us, except some tarzan pants (and bra's maybe).

I'd like to think I'd be one of the more civilized lot. And I can be pretty inventive, should the need call for it.
Could you invent a britafilter out of rocks and trees?

funeeman

Spank Me!
Founder
Mar 3, 2008
North Main Street
I'd probably try to cop a feel on Mamba and Josie or trick them into trying to snuggle naked to stay warm.

Honestly I'd probably take a spot just outside of the plush area to kind of be my own. Then I'd drop in daily to help with a few things here and there but mostly I'd be taking care of myself and anyone who I could tell would think like me. I'm pretty good outdoors and know about hunting, fishing and food gathering. I wouldn't be against sharing but I'm not just going to give it to someone free loading. If there were people who needed taken care of I'd probably be inclined to try and do that but not at the sacrifice of my survival.

Unhappy Camper

Hells yeah
Founder
Mar 10, 2008
Fayettenam Area, NC
would listen to Cranium
I don't profess to be an "expert". I do know a thing or two about a thing or two that might come in handy during the lean times.

I put my odds high of surviving the time after the "whatsis" event. If I'm not killed during the initial thingie, I plan on staying alive by whatever it takes and luckily I've had a good many years of training and real time stuff to hone some "whatever it takes" skill sets.

Hopefully I'm not an 80 y/o feeble bastard when the Apocalypse comes .. thats gonna piss me off.

Llamageddon

Silly Katface
Oct 17, 2009
North-West London
I think I'd stay with the majority... Safety in numbers right? I'd probably not last long on my own, but I can work well enough in a team to help make sure we all survive! D:

Absinthe

Staff member
Founder
Mar 2, 2008
Would we
A) All team up, share the area!
B) Fight each other for the area, like all the ickle animals do.
I guess we would team up at first. However, when things start to get a bit stressful - especially in a cramped area - some may freak out after while and will question every decision being made because they will assume the rest of the group is out to get them.

Lets imagine that we can all communicate perfectly well with each other.
Uhm... say what now???

Also Cranium doesn't have guns.
Oooh.... come on... that's no fun...

SittinGrumpy

I would shoot you all and live happily ever after on my private island.

SittinGrumpy

shoot (sht)
v. shot (sht), shoot·ing, shoots
v.tr.
a. To hit, wound, or kill with a missile fired from a weapon.
b. To remove or destroy by firing or projecting a missile: shot out the window.
c. To make (a hole, for example) by firing a weapon.

Capt.

Dude!
Jan 18, 2011
Tennessee, USA
In real life, even back in FY times, I'm not near the asshole I play on the internet (ask Faith). I'd most likely be the one entertaining everyone. I couldn't care less if I had the optimal conditions, as long as I get sleep. If I'm not allowed to sleep...fuck all of you! Just kidding. But I would definitely be a son of a bitch if I can't sleep.

Mamba

Uranium
Founder
May 22, 2008
I do know a thing or two about a thing or two...
plan on staying alive by whatever it takes and luckily I've had a good many years of training and real time stuff to hone some "whatever it takes" skill sets.
Well, whether you profess to be an expert or not, you know a thing or two more than I do. Unless I bring my boyfriend. He has had extensive survival training.

lowkey

Homeless guy
Jan 15, 2011
Dallas, Texas
I'm gonna go hang with Cranium and make myself usefull to the point of being indispensible. Then when we decide to take the nice spot, I'll get second, or third dibs.

SlimSkeeter

I'm gonna go hang with Cranium and make myself usefull to the point of being indispensible. Then when we decide to take the nice spot, I'll get second, or third dibs.
NOBODY is indispensable. Ever.

KommieKat

Mao's Pet Cat
Founder
Mar 2, 2008
Hong Kong, hiding from the Kommies!
I would kill all of you and butcher your meat.

I'd hang your meat out in the sun, within a nice spiffy net I hand made, and dry it out as beef jerky.

With some of you alone, supplies should last a life time.

Oh, I would also enslave on of the female members and keep her as my sex bitch.

mkthxbye