What Would I Do In Prison...

proper stranger

Yaa!
Founder
Apr 23, 2011
If I ever went to prison, I would get really, really fat, and develop my own set of titties to play with.

Mamba

Uranium
Founder
May 22, 2008
I wont mention how disturbing that sounds. ^

What would I do in prison? Ummm.... probably get attacked by some butch ladies :(

I would learn to protect myself and probably sleep with some kind of weapon under my pillow.

SlimSkeeter

Walk up to the craziest motherfucker there and snap his neck....

proper stranger

Yaa!
Founder
Apr 23, 2011
Homie don't play booty games.
I hear that loud and clear. I think "they" go after the young ones though. Which would leave me relatively safe from any booty games.

I'd be happiest in the "hole", which would also be the best place for your experiment.
Hahahaaa
There are many "holes" in prison.
Be careful to jump into the right one, or you may not like what you find inside.

I think I would also become a penpal with some fat girl who can't even buy a man on the outside.
Then I would marry her and look forward to conjugal visits. The other inmates would be green with envy.

Redline

Noob a little less
Jan 10, 2011
I have an extensive list of thIngs I wouldn't do in prison..i wouldn't partake in butt sex, although I have a fairly vivid imagination, It would be hard put to turn a mans ass into a convincing vagina. I think I would read and pout and be wrongly accused.

Polar Bear

ppbbtt! -excuse me.
Founder
Mar 5, 2008
I think I'd fare reasonably well in prison. I'm not overly pretty and I've got a good sense of humor.

Klautermauffen

F-f-f-f-f-f-f-founderrr
Founder
Mar 11, 2008
Seattle
I think I'd write lots of letters, draw lots of doodles, read lots of books, try to write some music (on paper), and see what number I could count to over all the time I was there.