What....

Amythist

Sneaker Pimp
Mar 21, 2008
Why? Are you a stalker??
www.myspace.com
What is the best way to describe yourself....I do mean good , bad , pretty to the ugly... I wanna see some character ....:10_003:

I have to say that I am probably a light hearted soul that lives in the movies. I don't have to much to say most of the time...I like to observe mostly but I add my two cents in here and there.

InterStella

Shit Mum.... Yay!
Founder
Mar 11, 2008
Rule Britannia!
I'm a bit of a stress-head at home. I like things in order - a place for everything and everything in its place. And if things aren't right, I have been known to go off on one.

But.... if the house is in order, I'm an absolute sweetheart.

Fyi - I have two daughters, aged 5 & 1.... how often do YOU think my house is tidy? Grrr.

Amythist

Sneaker Pimp
Mar 21, 2008
Why? Are you a stalker??
www.myspace.com
I'm a bit of a stress-head at home. I like things in order - a place for everything and everything in its place. And if things aren't right, I have been known to go off on one.

But.... if the house is in order, I'm an absolute sweetheart.

Fyi - I have two daughters, aged 5 & 1.... how often do YOU think my house is tidy? Grrr.
I am the same way. I have a 6 yr old boy and one boy about to be one...My home has to be clean at all times...kinda hard with 2 boys. I can relate with you there for sure.

Scabman

I has title
Founder
Mar 20, 2008
Norwyay
I'm unhappy, fake and bland at best. I do not like where my life is heading, which surely is in the gutter somewhere. I'm actually surprised that I'm not a self-cutting emo.
The sun is never shining, it's just laughing and mocking my values and ideals.
I long for the sweet embrace of death.

Nah, just messing with yall. I'm as happy as a Ricky Martin with a bucket of dicks and all the vaseline in the world.

Violet

Yaa!
Founder
Feb 28, 2014
Hmm..

Generally optimistic, somewhat reclusive, a tad bit shy, terribly silly, kinda morbid and slightly adventurous.