What?

Scarlet

Founder
Mar 3, 2008
What the fuck do you guys want from this forum?
Do you want more pics, humor, sex, talk....or less of me?
I have given up trying to get anyone to post, but remember, it's your forum too, and without you, we stagnate and eventually die.
I don't expect any intelligent answers...or even replies.
I hate you twats and know you have another forum somewhere and post nasty things about me, and use the shoutbox there to talk about me, and use messenger...and...and...fuck you all...I know you are anti me...I HATE YOU AS MUCH AS YOU HATE ME!!!!! :mad:

Klautermauffen

F-f-f-f-f-f-f-founderrr
Founder
Mar 11, 2008
Seattle
Yeah... I would dare say I post as much as you do. I'm sure everyone's sick of me too, so I gave up and just scan through, posting less.

Unhappy Camper

Hells yeah
Founder
Mar 10, 2008
Fayettenam Area, NC
I blame no one.

The whole forum thing is played out, regardless of format.

I am looking in to another venture but it's expensive to set-up and maintain and with-out a guaranteed member base I am leery of going into it at the cost of $200 or so for monthly server fees.

Reactions: OverLord

Scarlet

Founder
Mar 3, 2008
I blame no one.

The whole forum thing is played out, regardless of format.

I am looking in to another venture but it's expensive to set-up and maintain and with-out a guaranteed member base I am leery of going into it at the cost of $200 or so for monthly server fees.
I can only guarantee that I'll be there, if invited.
Perhaps you could send the current members an email to gauge the amount of interest before you invest your time and money, unless you don't want any of the current ratbags?

Titty

Proud White Boy
Founder
Mar 2, 2008
Where the sun doesn't shine
I consider it more an issue of my own apathy than anything wrong here. I'm not any more active anywhere else.

It's as if interest in forums has universally ceased. No clue why.

Kill_em_All

Family
Founder
Jul 29, 2008
I consider it more an issue of my own apathy than anything wrong here. I'm not any more active anywhere else.

It's as if interest in forums has universally ceased. No clue why.
I'm beginning to see your point.

More than anything, I'm just mad busy. Between work, kids, writing, and living a relentlessly hardcore lifestyle, my time is so limited that devoting any of it to anything more than catching up on my TiVo is almost a futile enterprise.

*Lins*

You Fail.
Founder
Mar 16, 2008
Canada
I'll try to post more.. I've just been realllllllllly super busy at the hospital and other stuff. But I'll try

Polar Bear

ppbbtt! -excuse me.
Founder
Mar 5, 2008
Jesus, this place is still here?! And with the same old losers to boot, I see.

funeeman

Spank Me!
Founder
Mar 3, 2008
North Main Street
Jesus, this place is still here?! And with the same old losers to boot, I see.
Actually this is part of the problem. We've grown pretty tired of each other and know all we want to know about each other. At some point to maintain a "friendship" you actually have to be physically involved in that person's daily life. It has to be more than words on a screen about random topics.

Oh and the chicks here rarely post their tits. That's a huge issue in my book.

Unhappy Camper

Hells yeah
Founder
Mar 10, 2008
Fayettenam Area, NC
Actually this is part of the problem. We've grown pretty tired of each other and know all we want to know about each other. At some point to maintain a "friendship" you actually have to be physically involved in that person's daily life. It has to be more than words on a screen about random topics.

Oh and the chicks here rarely post their tits. That's a huge issue in my book.

Indeed.

I and others here, have done practically everything minus a spam campaign, to get the word out about this joint.

We've had a total of 5 members register in the last 220 days that are actually NEW to me. The rest of you knobs I know from one place of the other.

Amythist

Sneaker Pimp
Mar 21, 2008
Why? Are you a stalker??
www.myspace.com
I just think most have had alot going on in their daily lives. Or just have nothing to say. I still think It will come around one way or another. People just need to get to chattin a bit more to muster some interest for people to contribute.I am guilty in lack of posting lately. Me bad!