Whats your passion?

Blood

Crimson Kunoichi
Founder
Mar 11, 2008
Seattle, WA
Everybody has atleast one, so share with the rest of us what yours is!

I'll start.

I am passionate about the following:

Children
Relationships
Animals
Photography (and picture editing)
Movies (the older the better)
Art
Comic books (just getting into them)
Zombies
Spirituality

^^That's off the top of my head, not in any specific order but you get the idea. =)
I'm trying to get a feel for exactly what topics the majority of the membership here would be interested in.
:16_003:

KommieKat

Mao's Pet Cat
Founder
Mar 2, 2008
Hong Kong, hiding from the Kommies!
This is actually my current Passion.

It's a classical Chinese instrument called Gu zheng 古箏, which dates back about 3000 years ago. It has 21 strings with 4 octaves, Do Re Me So La.

And no, that's not me in the vid.

[video=youtube;UEy4oAKrmKE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UEy4oAKrmKE&feature=related[/video]

Amythist

Sneaker Pimp
Mar 21, 2008
Why? Are you a stalker??
www.myspace.com
My passion is deeply in music and for writing. However time does not permit me to do it often. I would love to be able to pursue more into both. I guess I will have to settle for just listening for now. Never fear though , I will get my passion in full swing at some point. Neva gonna give up I tell yaaazzz!

Mamba

Uranium
Founder
May 22, 2008
Well, I am passionate about:

Writing; lyrics, poetry, stories.

Reading; I am constantly surrounded by books.

Information - Knowledge - either from books, magazines, deep conversations - or of course, the internet.

Graphic design inc. picture editing; just getting into it really - but enjoy it.

Teaching; it's an extremely rewarding vocation

Astrology; always fascinates me

Cooking and trying new recipes; just started enjoying it these past couple of months. Who'd have thought it?!

Jenn

True Bitch
Founder
Mar 14, 2008
New Jersey
My passions are:

Reading. I LOVE reading mysteries, horrors, and love stories.

Science.

Exercising.
Poetry
Dancing
Children
Shopping.
Writing in my journal. Ive been writing in Journals since my grandfather died in 1998.
Animals
Traveling
Gardening
and of course, spades, lol

Silly Cunt

Fingerbanger
Founder
Mar 30, 2008
Western Australia
Tattoo art - My job, it fucking rocks
Caricatures - My hobby, but I will never succeed because I always focus on the bad stuff, and make people look like serial killers.
Digital Art- I studied Graphic arts as a pup.
Cats - I like 'em. Fuck you.
Fishing - The only way to enjoy a Sunday, best served with beer.
Cocaine- Have always loved it, dunno, I just think it's fucking ace.
Sexual experimenting (Not gay, yet) - Fun.
And recently, dirtbikes. Hurted myself alots, but takes up too much fishing time.

Mamba

Uranium
Founder
May 22, 2008
You.......'gulp'......you.......didn't start cooking until a few months ago??!!....

What the HELL woman!?

It's one thing to feed your man your body parts but man cannot survive on breast milk alone!!:yociexp37:

Correction. I didn't start enjoying it until a few months ago. It was more a means to an end, a chore. Now I actually like planning what I'm going to make for dinner. And try and make sure it's not.. ahem.. poisonous. :yociexp37:

Straticus

Noob a little less
Aug 30, 2008
chronichaze.myfreeforum.org
I grew up in and around cars. My dad, uncle, and grandpa are all mechanics. I have been helping my dad work on cars since I could walk.

I get a rush out doing the littlest things with cars. Any excuse I hae to work on a car I will take. And i love driving cars. Just something about having a 2000lb machine that can go 100mph and has the ability to maim and kill turns me on.

My dream car:

'67 Shelby GT500

Silly Cunt

Fingerbanger
Founder
Mar 30, 2008
Western Australia
Here is a passion I have had for years and a bit of a hobby.
I like to collect, when I can, masks from the countries that I travel to.

Care to guess from which country, going clock-wise, top-left?

Botswana, Algeria, Netherlands Antilles, Canadia, West Korea and Madagascaaaaah.

I smat.