Where do babies come from?

Bunnee

*gigglesnorts*
Founder
Apr 25, 2008
Orstrayleeuh
The dreaded question!

Toby just asked me "How does the baby get out of the mummy's tummy", and I was super shocked I managed to splutter that I would explain it when he's older.

Im such a DOLT! *face-palm*

I just couldn't think of the right right words. I mean I know I should have told him how, but I'm just not sure if he's ready to hear it or not.

What have you told your children about the birds and the bees?

Unhappy Camper

Hells yeah
Founder
Mar 10, 2008
Fayettenam Area, NC
Next time:

Toby: Mummy howz do tha babies get out yo tummy ?

Bunnee: Gary comes over and kicks me repeatedly in the vajaajaa until all is well !!

I amaze myself sometimes with how good I am at 'splainin stuff to the little tykes.

KommieKat

Mao's Pet Cat
Founder
Mar 2, 2008
Hong Kong, hiding from the Kommies!
The dreaded question!

Toby just asked me "How does the baby get out of the mummy's tummy", and I was super shocked I managed to splutter that I would explain it when he's older.

Im such a DOLT! *face-palm*

I just couldn't think of the right right words. I mean I know I should have told him how, but I'm just not sure if he's ready to hear it or not.

What have you told your children about the birds and the bees?
Ever thought of telling the truth, at his level of understanding? Sheeeesh! Why does that even have to be mentioned?

Scarlet

Founder
Mar 3, 2008
I told my daughters to keep their fucking legs crossed because all men are lying bastards and they'll give any excuse to deposit their DNA. The filthy Asian bastards are the worst.

InterStella

Shit Mum.... Yay!
Founder
Mar 11, 2008
Rule Britannia!
The dreaded question.... What have you told your children about the birds and the bees?
I want to explain it so he ISNT mentally scarred for life.
Ever thought of telling the truth, at his level of understanding? Sheeeesh! Why does that even have to be mentioned?
So, BuDdHaBoY.... you evade the question, and jump straight to the derogatory. Same shit, different day. I'm not saying you are WRONG (God forbid) but you're not really helping, are you? Bunnee wants our take on how it could be explained and how we tackled the issue with our own children. Are we on the same train now? Good. Get to it.

Anyway Bunns.... how old is Toby?

Niamh asked me a similar question when I had Faye, so she was a few weeks from her 4th birthday. Obviously, this is way too young to go into intimate detail! She wanted to know how Faye had got into my tummy (not how she got out!) sooooo.... I told her the bump was from Babies-r-Us. She accepted this without question.

:khi8l:

Polar Bear

ppbbtt! -excuse me.
Founder
Mar 5, 2008
I personally don't give a fuck what Toby grows up thinking.

Tell him that they crawl out of your ass when they run out of turds to eat.

Jenn

True Bitch
Founder
Mar 14, 2008
New Jersey
My son asked me that a few months ago, and he's four. I told him the truth but not in a graphic way. I told him when two people love eachother, and they want to have a baby, they make one..and then the baby grows in the mothers belly until he or she is ready to come out, and then the mommy pushes it out. Thankfully he ddnt ask me HOW they make the baby because normally they're full of questions, but he just said "oh" and went on his merry little way.

Scarlet

Founder
Mar 3, 2008
Toby is 6, Stella. So he's at an age where he should probably know I guess.
So get a childrens book on reproduction and read the book with him, explaining things as you read. He will likely be more embarrassed than you.

KommieKat

Mao's Pet Cat
Founder
Mar 2, 2008
Hong Kong, hiding from the Kommies!
So, BuDdHaBoY.... you evade the question, and jump straight to the derogatory. Same shit, different day.
:khi8l:
I am being straight for sure which IS helpful as in ....."at his level of understanding" but derogatory? Never!

Same shit? Different day? Never would do that, Jelly tits.

Toby is 6, Stella. So he's at an age where he should probably know I guess.

Why do both of you ignore post #11?

Hardwood

Apr 25, 2008
I am being straight for sure which IS helpful as in ....."at his level of understanding" but derogatory? Never!

Same shit? Different day? Never would do that, Jelly tits.
You are insecure as you always have to attack people by calling people names in all your replies.
I posted earlier that I thought you looked like Moe from the three Stooges with straight black hair and a "bowl" haircut and you did not respond so I assume that is what you look like.
I hope all others use this vision of you as I do when reading your posts and laugh as I do.
Woob woob woob, nyuck nyuck nyuck.

Scarlet

Founder
Mar 3, 2008
You are insecure as you always have to attack people by calling people names in all your replies.
I posted earlier that I thought you looked like Moe from the three Stooges with straight black hair and a \"bowl\" haircut and you did not respond so I assume that is what you look like.
I hope all others use this vision of you as I do when reading your posts and laugh as I do.
Woob woob woob, nyuck nyuck nyuck.
Moe looks human compared to this buddha fool.