Where I Am At

NiBBler

boop!
Dec 10, 2008
NC
I want to tell you a little about myself, for real. I am a single mom of three children. I separated from my husband two years ago. It has been a hard two years but not because I no longer had a man around. That was a blessing. It was a struggle mostly because of my children and my finances. Things are now settling down in both areas. My children have adjusted and I am now able to take care of us financially with or without the ex's support. I am a strong woman.

I wake up each morning with peace and go to sleep each night snuggled with contentment. I live each day with the knowledge that I am who I want to be and if there comes a time when I am not then it would only be my fault. I will never depend on someone else to make me happy as I did in the past. I will only depend upon myself.

On the occasion that I want the company of a man... then I spend time with one. When I am done with him, I send him away. I would not have it any other way at this point of my life. I want to be alone. I am not desperate.

NiBBler

boop!
Dec 10, 2008
NC
What did I do ?

I must know, to make it right !

My prime directive in life is to avoid upsetting anyone.
You called me desperate and sad. Just because I am not in a relationship by choice does not make me desperate. It makes me free to do as I damn well please.

28/12/2008 18:01 Cranium : Yeah, lies to others feel great, lies to oneself are a sign of desperation.

28/12/2008 18:00 nwbeg4me : *out there

28/12/2008 18:00 nwbeg4me : nah.. he's out. It's fun looking for him anyway

28/12/2008 17:57 Cranium : I guess you will be alone till the day you die waiting for Mr. 24/7. Sad really.

Scarlet

Founder
Mar 3, 2008
I agree with nwbeg4me.
Just because a woman chooses not to have a steady man in her life doesn't make her desperate or sad....it makes her SMART!!!

Unhappy Camper

Hells yeah
Founder
Mar 10, 2008
Fayettenam Area, NC
You called me desperate and sad. Just because I am not in a relationship by choice does not make me desperate. It makes me free to do as I damn well please.

28/12/2008 18:01 Cranium : Yeah, lies to others feel great, lies to oneself are a sign of desperation.

28/12/2008 18:00 nwbeg4me : *out there

28/12/2008 18:00 nwbeg4me : nah.. he's out. It's fun looking for him anyway

28/12/2008 17:57 Cranium : I guess you will be alone till the day you die waiting for Mr. 24/7. Sad really.

Ahh I see.

And YOU alluding to ME having an abnormality because I readily admit to not being a 24/7 dude is A-ok I suppose.

Oh the inequality.

NiBBler

boop!
Dec 10, 2008
NC
Ahh I see.

And YOU alluding to ME having an abnormality because I readily admit to not being a 24/7 dude is A-ok I suppose.

Oh the inequality.
I'm sorry if you took what I said as something against your abilities to go 24/7. I meant it as a joke that she NEEDED a vacation because you wore her out.

*sigh* This was just a sad misunderstanding because we are unable to communicate more intimately.

Zollo

Dude!
Dec 14, 2008
I'm sorry if you took what I said as something against your abilities to go 24/7. I meant it as a joke that she NEEDED a vacation because you wore her out.

*sigh* This was just a sad misunderstanding because we are unable to communicate more intimately.
Blah, Blah, Blah... Pussy... Stick to your guns, big tuff independant woman.... Blah, Blah:yociexpress09: