Where's Geroge?

Polar Bear

ppbbtt! -excuse me.
Founder
Mar 5, 2008
I found a dollar bill with a short message stamped in red on it.

Its reads:

Currancy Tracking Project - www.wheresgeorge.com - The IS A Registered Note

Then at the bottom, stamped in red again it says:

See Where I've Been - www.wheresgeorge.com - Track Where I Go Next

Pretty interesting website. Worth a look see. It's a cute idea, atany rate. And if you get a bill with this stamped on it, please visit the site and leave a brief message about it.

The dollar bill I have here is serial number b32361102d Apparently, according to the site, this particular billl wants to go to Alabama. I think it's shit out of luck. I'm not fucking going down there, that's where all them rednecks are hiding.

badutahboy

Dude!
May 20, 2008
Back when the web was a brand new thing, I had a dollar bill with a similar site on it.. even then, when 20% of the population had web access, it was interesting to see where the bill had been, and how quickly they hop from place to place. The bill I had had been in 7 states in the 6 months prior to my getting it, and that's just the folks who actually had access and motivation to post their info.

Firestorm

n00b
Founder
May 7, 2008
Somewhere
Fuck Alabama.

That said, fuck your website too. As long as the dollar is in my pocket and I didn't fish it out of some 400 pound bertha's g-string, who gives a shit where it came from?

Shade

I fucking rule!
Mar 20, 2008
Nowhere
Fuck Alabama.

That said, fuck your website too. As long as the dollar is in my pocket and I didn't fish it out of some 400 pound bertha's g-string, who gives a shit where it came from?
Oh man, i remember when i worked in retail way back when i lived in cali. This big ass black chick came, like the big momma type, and it was fucking hot out at the time. Probly like 50 years old, tits that would of hit the knee's if it wasn't for her belly getting in the way. Well anyways she reached in to pay me the cash, a sweaty ass 10 dollar bill or something, and then did the 'oh wait i got change' She proceeded to get this little wind breaker like change purse...the kind that has holes in it, so the boob sweat would fill up the change with nastiness... well it wasn't pretty. she smelled like fucking cabage to. Like rotting cabage if i remember.

mcsmc

Yaa!
Apr 4, 2008
That website has (and the dollar bills with the stamps have) been around longer than your ISP.

Apparently, you don't handle too much cash.

Scarlet

Founder
Mar 3, 2008
Who the fuck is "Geroge?"

This reads like a desperate attempt to create a post.

Polar Bear

ppbbtt! -excuse me.
Founder
Mar 5, 2008
I'm going to call bullshit on this one.
Yeah, you're right.

I can't back that up, really.

Pretty much anything I see that even remotely seems interesting to me is going to get it's own thread.

Scarlet

Founder
Mar 3, 2008
Yeah, you're right.

I can't back that up, really.

Pretty much anything I see that even remotely seems interesting to me is going to get it's own thread.
Try and post them in your own forum too and spare us from seeing them.