Who.......?

Mamba

Uranium
Founder
May 22, 2008
Does anyone remember how generous we used to be with kudos in that other place?

Today, I woke up a little fuzzy from the wine last night. My head felt like sodden cotton wool and my mouth was drier than Ghandi's flip flop.

After taking a long, luxurious bath, eating some wheat toast and chocolate yoghurt (yummo) and drinking some cranberry juice to help me detox, I am now happy once more.

I am now in a kudo giving mood.

Who has earned some, and WHY?

GO!

:khi1e:

Violet

Yaa!
Founder
Feb 28, 2014
Does anyone remember how generous we used to be with kudos in that other place?

Today, I woke up a little fuzzy from the wine last night. My head felt like sodden cotton wool and my mouth was drier than Ghandi's flip flop.

After taking a long, luxurious bath, eating some wheat toast and chocolate yoghurt (yummo) and drinking some cranberry juice to help me detox, I am now happy once more.

I am now in a kudo giving mood.

Who has earned some, and WHY?

GO!

:khi1e:
Me. I showed you my boobs last night.

Negativecool

Gold Member
Founder
May 30, 2008
Internet
I deserve it.
Why? Because I'm just that fucking good all the time!

In addition, your appearance pleases me to the point where I would love to massage the inside of your goodies with my gargantuan pringles can cock.

In other words, I tink ur hot so prity plz?

Mamba

Uranium
Founder
May 22, 2008
I deserve it.
Why? Because I'm just that fucking good all the time!

In addition, your appearance pleases me to the point where I would love to massage the inside of your goodies with my gargantuan pringles can cock.

In other words, I tink ur hot so prity plz?
The mere thought of a pringles can cock fills me with dread. But you have a kudo for making me titter.