Who'd Have Thunk It?

Kill_em_All

Family
Founder
Jul 29, 2008
One of the idiots of Jackass died in a fiery Porsche BBQ somewhere in Pennsylvania (which I SO wish I could have witnessed), and for some reason, all I keep hearing about this tool is how everyone is "shocked", and "can't believe it".

Seriously?

Are people really this fucking stupid?

The guy made a living shoving things in his ass. What kind of shelf-life do these dolts think the Jackass guys have, anyway?

Mamba

Uranium
Founder
May 22, 2008
Comment from another site on the story and subsequent twitter exchange:

johnny216 I'm frankly a little surprised Bam Margera knows how to type.

Lolz.

Negativecool

Gold Member
Founder
May 30, 2008
Internet
To summarize: I'm crying, everyone is crying, shut up fatty...

Yea....that's the extent of Bam's genius. The guy is worth 45 million. :(

Mamba

Uranium
Founder
May 22, 2008
To summarize: I'm crying, everyone is crying, shut up fatty...

Yea....that's the extent of Bam's genius. The guy is worth 45 million. :(

Well, looks like they need a replacement... as long as you're up for some anal play.

All THIS could be yours.....!

Kill_em_All

Family
Founder
Jul 29, 2008
I find it strangely ironic that a guy who gained notoriety for shoving a car up his ass died by having a car shoved up his ass.

proper stranger

Yaa!
Founder
Apr 23, 2011
I also had to look up the show to see who died. I was aware the show existed, but never watched it, and did not know what it was about. After
reading the story and seeing the pictures, I have come to the conclusion that he was indeed a jackass.

Scabman

I has title
Founder
Mar 20, 2008
Norwyay
I do actually care a little bit.

I can remember the first CKY videos that circulated on Napster, and how awesome everything they did was.
I'm not that into Jackass anymore, and some of their last stuff is frankly fucking boring (Like "Where the fuck is Santa" and the unholy union thingy), but CKY the early years
hold some sentimental value to me.

I'll honestly miss Ryan Dunn putting stuff up his pooper.