Who's your presidential match?

Fancypants

Yaa!
Founder
Oct 31, 2013
No surprise there, Barack Obama with 8.

From there it was 1 for Mitt Romney, 1 for Ron Paul and 1 that didn't show.

It was tricky though because there were a few questions where none of the answers were what I would have picked (I'm sure those fall too far to the left for anyone running).

Absinthe

Staff member
Founder
Mar 2, 2008
I will NEVER again vote in another FEDERAL election
I can't vote... But I am the one who is getting calls when it comes to any type of election around here. The calls are all automated so I can't even make fun of them... :(

Absinthe

Staff member
Founder
Mar 2, 2008
Haha dirty foreigner !!
Dude, the Joker called me too. Maybe I can use that as an endorsement and get my US citizenship faster? After all, the governor of NC wanted me to vote for her!

Negativecool

Gold Member
Founder
May 30, 2008
Internet
In a fictional world where I felt the inclination to vote for president, according to said silly ass test, I too would vote Ron Paul.

Fancypants

Yaa!
Founder
Oct 31, 2013
I guess it's good that so many Ron Paul supporters are so apathetic and stay home on election day.

Zeabot

Californium
Founder
Oct 25, 2013
It was tricky though because there were a few questions where none of the answers were what I would have picked (I'm sure those fall too far to the left for anyone running).
I fall into the same boat. Maybe not necessarily too far left, but I certainly did not agree with all of the answers to the questions.

Anyhoo, I'm Obama, Huntsman, and Romney. I supposedly agreed with the Republicans on economic policies, but Obama on damn near everything else.