why are we here ?

Negativecool

Gold Member
Founder
May 30, 2008
Internet
STFU!!!

Don't bring your mindless bullshit here because your dumbass was banned from FY. Find another forum to spam your dumbfuckery with.

KommieKat

Mao's Pet Cat
Founder
Mar 2, 2008
Hong Kong, hiding from the Kommies!
We are here to take part in, to observe and to learn from this great war taking place between Good and Evil. The masters that be, God and Satan, have both given us this unique, once in a lifetime oppurtunity to be witnesses to the greatest event the universe, that giant stadium in the sky, has been fortunate to behold.

We as puny humans, with a biology that is geared towards temptation and all those other fun things in life, shall be judged from the choices we unwittingly make, even though we did not ask to be participants.

So, in closing, sit back and enjoy the fireworks!
Let the show begin!

S

SlimSkeeter

...God does not play dice with the universe. He does, however, play a rather extended version of 7 stud with everything wild.

Scarlet

Founder
Mar 3, 2008
any answers ?
Modern Astrophysics clearly states;

We are here because, more than ten billion years ago, the universe borrowed energy from the vacuum to create vast amounts of matter and antimatter in nearly equal numbers. Most of it annihilated and filled the universe with photons. Less than one part per billion survived to form protons and neutrons, and then the hydrogen and helium that makes up most everything there is. Some of this hydrogen and helium collapsed to make the first generation of massive stars, which produced the first batch of heavy elements in their central nuclear fires. These stars exploded and enriched the interstellar clouds that would form the next generation of stars. Finally, about five billion years ago, one particular cloud in one partcular galaxy collapsed to form our Sun and its planetary system. Life arose on the third planet, based on the hydrogen, carbon, nitrogen, oxygen, and other elements found in the protostellar cloud. The development of life transformed Earth's atmosphere and allowed small furry mammals to take center stage. Primative men and women evolved and moved out of Africa to conquer the world with their new knowledge of tools, language, and agriculture. After raising food on the land, your ancestors, your parents, and then you consumed this food and breathed the air. Your own body is a collection of the atoms that were created billions of years earlier in the interior of stars, the fraction of a fraction of a percent of normal matter that escaped annihilation in the first microsecond of the universe. Your life and everything in the world around you is intimately tied to countless aspects of modern astrophysics.

KommieKat

Mao's Pet Cat
Founder
Mar 2, 2008
Hong Kong, hiding from the Kommies!
LMAO

Yes, I know your Father still does. He's quite good at it too.

Like Father like son. :yociexp77:
I don't get it. You were pumped fucked by Titty's father and you have hopes to be fucked by Titty as well?

The mental picture looks repulsive on a huge scale and I seriously doubt Titty will respond to this, though, I won't speak up for him.

What the hell did you expect from this comment? Did you think Titty was going to e-shag you or something?

Disgusting............

Scarlet

Founder
Mar 3, 2008
I don't get it. You were pumped fucked by Titty's father and you have hopes to be fucked by Titty as well?

The mental picture looks repulsive on a huge scale and I seriously doubt Titty will respond to this, though, I won't speak up for him.

What the hell did you expect from this comment? Did you think Titty was going to e-shag you or something?

Disgusting............
What is disgusting is how you take my innocent comment and turn it into a reflection of yourself...something putrid and abhorrent.

Klautermauffen

F-f-f-f-f-f-f-founderrr
Founder
Mar 11, 2008
Seattle
You won't know til you die, methinks. Get back to me when you do. We'll make margaritas and watch the galaxies collide and make bets on whether earth will survive the collision.

It'll be good.

S

SittinGrumpy

because we all like the forum... can't think of another reason we would all be here.