WooHoo

NiBBler

boop!
Dec 10, 2008
NC
Don't you hate it when you piss people off unintentionally?

I made a girlfriend so mad last night that she left a death wish on my voicemail. I, of course, did nothing to warrant such a tirade.

Then just now, I made an innocent comment which got me BAMMED for no apparent reason. Sigh.. I'm just going to keep my mouth shut today because I feel trouble lurking.

*****Let me offer my sincerest apologies and thanks to our gracious leader who indeed makes all things possible on this site. For real.

Sorry and Thank you.

Unhappy Camper

Hells yeah
Founder
Mar 10, 2008
Fayettenam Area, NC
Don't you hate it when you piss people off unintentionally?

I made a girlfriend so mad last night that she left a death wish on my voicemail. I, of course, did nothing to warrant such a tirade.

Then just now, I made an innocent comment which got me BAMMED for no apparent reason. Sigh.. I'm just going to keep my mouth shut today because I feel trouble lurking.

*****Let me offer my sincerest apologies and thanks to our gracious leader who indeed makes all things possible on this site. For real.

Sorry and Thank you.

Huh?

What did I miss?

Explain.

NiBBler

boop!
Dec 10, 2008
NC
Huh?

What did I miss?

Explain.
Do you even realize when you are being grouchy? Skeet and I were getting on your nerves asking stupid ass questions this morning and you were to busy (aggravated?) to deal with us and shut off the shout box.

Never mind, you know how sensitive I can be over nothing. It's all good.

Unhappy Camper

Hells yeah
Founder
Mar 10, 2008
Fayettenam Area, NC
Do you even realize when you are being grouchy? Skeet and I were getting on your nerves asking stupid ass questions this morning and you were to busy (aggravated?) to deal with us and shut off the shout box.

Never mind, you know how sensitive I can be over nothing. It's all good.
You BOTH had a double post issue.

I shut the shout box down to FIX it.

It's back up.

Bammed? ( Banned maybe? And I banned NO ONE. )

SlimSkeeter

You BOTH had a double post issue.

I shut the shout box down to FIX it.

It's back up.

Bammed? ( Banned maybe? And I banned NO ONE. )
I was liking the double post issue. It was trippy.