Wooo !! V !!

Scarlet

Founder
Mar 3, 2008
Well done, Violet.

It is refreshing to discover that the bossman CAN be pleased and hand out compliments instead of the usual bitching about the material posted here.

Polar Bear

ppbbtt! -excuse me.
Founder
Mar 5, 2008
I fully believe that positive reinforcement, due recognition for effort, and well earned pats on the back such as this thread are going to be what ultimately makes people start giving a shit about this place, and want to take action to defend it from obscurity.

Fantasticness.

Negativecool

Gold Member
Founder
May 30, 2008
Internet
Yep.

Based on the success of your blog in generating hits, I will transcribe some of my combat writings into a blog and see how that goes.
Seriously, get on that. Some of us are worthless civilians that enjoy reading and learning about the experiences of those that have been in the shit.
I would certainly enjoy anything about the subject from you.

KommieKat

Mao's Pet Cat
Founder
Mar 2, 2008
Hong Kong, hiding from the Kommies!
Seriously, get on that. Some of us are worthless civilians that enjoy reading and learning about the experiences of those that have been in the shit.
I would certainly enjoy anything about the subject from you.
So, you want to read about how he brutally murdered people that were defending their own country as it was being invaded by Americans such as himself? Cool!!

Silly Cunt

Fingerbanger
Founder
Mar 30, 2008
Western Australia
So, you want to read about how he brutally murdered people that were defending their own country as it was being invaded by Americans such as himself? Cool!!
Your beliefs and sentiment may be more persuading if you didn't have the tact and phrasing of a 9 year old.

Evangelistic Christian, to a degree. Rah Rah Rah!

Jenn

True Bitch
Founder
Mar 14, 2008
New Jersey
I know I do.

At least when we invade places, we let them know.. we warn them. So far we have gotten hit, what, twice, with no warning?

We can sure say we aren't cowards.