Work sure sucked today

Boner

Fuckin fucker
Founder
Sep 9, 2009
But tomorrow's gonna be so much worse, I guaran-goddamn-tee ya!

View attachment 2796

Cheers, bitches!

WHy does my image not show up as an image, but as a link? That is so gay. I will learn how shit works around here, I will.

mcsmc

Yaa!
Apr 4, 2008
Not sure. I always use the IMG tags ( [.img]www.imagelink.com/image.jpg[./img] ) without the periods in there, to insert my images.

Wenis

Hello Ladies.
Feb 18, 2009
Cheers. You know what makes the days seem better? Heroin, alcohol and masturbation. You heard it here first.

Where do you work, by the way?

Boner

Fuckin fucker
Founder
Sep 9, 2009
Oh hey, neat, I made this thread twice. Oops.
I'd really rather not name my employer, or even my industry for that matter. Makes me way too easily to identify and shit-can.

I don't touch the hard stuff. Well, hard liquor and my hard dick when necessary, but heroin is out for me.

Boner

Fuckin fucker
Founder
Sep 9, 2009
I haven't been good and drunk in a good long while, but I'm well on my way. My toes are already numb. Drunken bliss, I have missed you so....

Wenis

Hello Ladies.
Feb 18, 2009
Haha, okay. I doubt you would get caught... The internets a pretty big ocean, and we at SC are a very small fish.

Unregistered

Okay you know that? This is cool as shit
Fuck all you haters. I hope I'm the first to out himself on this forum.

I am 38 years old. I am a combat veteran and a father of 5. 3 that are living. 2 that I know have been aborted. I love each and every one of those CHILDREN.

I am so sorry, and I know that I will burn in hell if my Father does not forgive me. All that oppose my views, well, that is your right that I have defended. God bless and keepi you.

Zeabot

Californium
Founder
Oct 25, 2013
I have essentially quit drinking since my child was born. However, she is a little bit older now and this semester blows hard. Tonight, I shall join you! Cheers!

Boner

Fuckin fucker
Founder
Sep 9, 2009
Holy fuck. I had forgotten about even posting here this particular night. I did it right though. I did not go to work, or even get out of bed, the next day.