Worst and best

Klautermauffen

F-f-f-f-f-f-f-founderrr
Founder
Mar 11, 2008
Seattle
Yep. I have. Thanks. Close to 90lbs since Jan 7. Got about 15-20 more to lose. I'm at two bills even now.
Whoa! That's more than I lost in baby weight... and something tells me you weren't letting anyone suck on your tits...

Congratulations!! That's awesome :07:

funeeman

Spank Me!
Founder
Mar 3, 2008
North Main Street
Whoa! That's more than I lost in baby weight... and something tells me you weren't letting anyone suck on your tits...

Congratulations!! That's awesome :07:
Thanks. And there might have been a small amount of tit sucking but I'm pretty sure I wasn't lactating.

Although I figured you'd respond differently. I honestly expected you to say. . you're still fat.

*waits for one of the idiots to say that now*

Now come on people post some damn pics.

Klautermauffen

F-f-f-f-f-f-f-founderrr
Founder
Mar 11, 2008
Seattle
Okay, I guess... Worst:

This was a couple hours after I had him.

Um, yeah....

And my "best" (really not so great) pictures can be found attached below.

The one where you can see my face is pretty much the most recent that I have. I'm.. what? 5? months pregnant in that pic... I don't know something like that. I'm around 7 now. So, I guess it's about two months old.

The other was a couple months after having my first - so... 14-15 months old?

KommieKat

Mao's Pet Cat
Founder
Mar 2, 2008
Hong Kong, hiding from the Kommies!
Post one a picture of yourself at your worst and then one at your best.
I like these kinds of threads but here is the problem that has been proved over and over:

You put your trust into the forum members to honor such pics because you decide to share more yourself then comes along fuckwads like Mcgomer and Pinkslut who abuse the shit out of it for no other fucked up insane reason than their own.

Sorry funeeman, no more uploading pics of me or family members because of these two turdballs, otherwise it would be a great thread.

Shade

I fucking rule!
Mar 20, 2008
Nowhere
I like these kinds of threads but here is the problem that has been proved over and over:

You put your trust into the forum members to honor such pics because you decide to share more yourself then comes along fuckwads like Mcgomer and Pinkslut who abuse the shit out of it for no other fucked up insane reason than their own.

Sorry funeeman, no more uploading pics of me or family members because of these two turdballs, otherwise it would be a great thread.
He does have a point. Do you really expect people to show there worst pic here? I mean even in the green zone, you can expect quite a few to save the pic, photoshop some funny shit on it, and then post it at a later date in a flame war. Especially if your as unpopular as buddah here.

Bunnee

*gigglesnorts*
Founder
Apr 25, 2008
Orstrayleeuh
Meh alright.

But most people have seen these pictures already.

Worst: This was when Toby was about 3-4. I HATE this pic with a passion.
It simply serves as a reminder never to dye my hair blonde

Best:

I really like this picture, although its not terribly recent.

ps Funnee- You look really good. Good enough to even say you look handsome (god forbid) Keep up the good work.

Shade

I fucking rule!
Mar 20, 2008
Nowhere
Meh alright.

But most people have seen these pictures already.

Worst: This was when Toby was about 3-4. I HATE this pic with a passion.
It simply serves as a reminder never to dye my hair blonde

Best:

I really like this picture, although its not terribly recent.

ps Funnee- You look really good. Good enough to even say you look handsome (god forbid) Keep up the good work.
haha you look cute. I take it thats not the lesbo hair cut is it?

Bunnee

*gigglesnorts*
Founder
Apr 25, 2008
Orstrayleeuh
No, its not the lesbo hair cut.

My current cut is very similar to the one Ive posted in the member pic thread.