WTF? "worlds sexiest woman"

Klautermauffen

F-f-f-f-f-f-f-founderrr
Founder
Mar 11, 2008
Seattle
I agree. She's a super skinny averaging looking chick. I can't find a picture of her, nor do I know her name... but there is this black model who is really popular that has very very short hair - she is absolutely gorgeous -and it's her face structure and dark color that make her so.

I could see voting someone like her sexiest or something - but someone with no defining features? Borrrring!

Negativecool

Gold Member
Founder
May 30, 2008
Internet
^^^Apparently only the white women have pure objective amounts of sexy.

With that said, this isn't surprising to me in the least. Have you ever actually looked at any of these models? Christ, they are all just a bunch of stick corpses of walking crowbar-to-the-face-ugly. Some of them have been hand picked specifically for what their ugly fucking face brings to the table--in the interest of "art."

With that said...I'm pretty sure I wouldn't mind peeing in Ms. Kerkova's butt.

Scarlet

Founder
Mar 3, 2008
I agree, she is not sexy and has a face that
looks like a half chewed Baby Ruth.
It's a surprise they didn't name Paris Hilton
as runner up.

Incognito

Family
Mar 11, 2008
Florida

I'm afraid I must concur. My vote for "world's sexiest woman" would probably go to Jessica Alba...

She doesn't need an inch of make-up. She could use a sammich or two though.

Klautermauffen

F-f-f-f-f-f-f-founderrr
Founder
Mar 11, 2008
Seattle
I'm afraid I must concur. My vote for "world's sexiest woman" would probably go to Jessica Alba...

She doesn't need an inch of make-up. She could use a sammich or two though.
I don't know... I think she has the body type for a small, yet healthy, frame.

SlimSkeeter

Speaking from experience, I hate it when my elbows meet when I hug a chick. Sounds sappy, but fuck you. I'm a fan of proportions. If a woman carries whatever she has well, then thats all that matters. High metabolism or slightly bigger than average, makes no difference. Oh, and the ultimate turn on is a woman who really needs no make up. Use it, fine, but if you need it to look pretty, you ain't pretty.

Unhappy Camper

Hells yeah
Founder
Mar 10, 2008
Fayettenam Area, NC
Speaking from experience, I hate it when my elbows meet when I hug a chick. Sounds sappy, but fuck you. I'm a fan of proportions. If a woman carries whatever she has well, then thats all that matters. High metabolism or slightly bigger than average, makes no difference. Oh, and the ultimate turn on is a woman who really needs no make up. Use it, fine, but if you need it to look pretty, you ain't pretty.
I agree.

Also..chics that let you fuck their sister at the same time can be pretty much dog ass ugly.

Umm ... yeah.