Yayyyy... so I did go out last night after all!

Mamba

Uranium
Founder
May 22, 2008
I mean, how can you NOT go out on halloween? After sleeping practically the whole day both Thursday and Friday, I finally got out of bed feeling human.

And I dressed up awesome! I can't find my gloves from my outfit yesterday..I think I left them at my friends house...

But here's part of my costume....

You can't see it too well, I guess, but it's skellington bone tights - I am awesome!
Also, the camera only fits half of my leg in...:yociexp37:

When I get the pics back from my friend I'll be able to show them in more detail as the pics were taken from further away, therefore encompassing all of the leg.

Also, in honour of this very witchy day, I decided to go back to black!

:10_003:

-------

Just kidding, it's a wig. :yociexp77:

<<<My hair would never go that big! Except maybe if I didn't brush it for a week.... :khi2d:

Where is everyone else's costumes???

Cúchulainn

Asshole 7
Apr 11, 2008
You know, I didn't even wear my fangs last night. But I did get fucking wasted beyond belief. Its good to be back.

Mamba

Uranium
Founder
May 22, 2008
You know, I didn't even wear my fangs last night. But I did get fucking wasted beyond belief. Its good to be back.
I'm dangerous enough without fangs, I think. I have natural fangs one side. Haha. Really sharp!

Titty

Proud White Boy
Founder
Mar 2, 2008
Where the sun doesn't shine
I didn't dress up (neither did the wife since she's nearly 5 months pregnant), but here are my offspring in all their Halloween glory:

My 5-year-old Leatherface cutting one of his friends:

Kill_em_All

Family
Founder
Jul 29, 2008
I've been on like a six-day binge drinking episode and literally forgot that yesterday was Halloween until about 6pm when annoying kids started banging on my door. After offloading my surplus of used razor blades, hypodermic needles, and cocaine on the neighborhood youth, and in a mad rush (and an alcoholic haze) I simply took a blue trash bag, cut arm and head holes in it, and wrote the word Douche across the front in sharpie (douche bag).

It generated a few laughs.

Mamba

Uranium
Founder
May 22, 2008
I didn't dress up (neither did the wife since she's nearly 5 months pregnant), but here are my offspring in all their Halloween glory:

My 5-year-old Leatherface cutting one of his friends:

Awww. That's cute. All your kids look great. I especially like the skellington costume. Did it glow in the dark?

Negativecool

Gold Member
Founder
May 30, 2008
Internet

<<<My hair would never go that big! Except maybe if I didn't brush it for a week.... :khi2d:
You posted this and commented on your hair? C'mon, you didn't seriously think anyone was going to be looking at anything other than your gorgeous tits did you?