Yeahhhhhh, Motherfuckers

Kill_em_All

Family
Founder
Jul 29, 2008
"Where's Kill been"?

"Kill must have off'ed himself"

"Haven't heard anything from KEA lately"

I know you've been planning your vacations around my inevitable resurfacing, and I'd like to take a moment to assure your delicate fuckin sensibilities that I am alive, kicking, and meaner than ever.

Seriously, it's been a fucked up few months, and I hope all is well with you guys.

I've buried five people since November; My fiancee, my cousin, my best friend, my aunt, and my uncle...All suicides.

Not to mention that during all the stress of it, my mother tried to overdose suicide on prescription medications because she buckled under the pressure of trying to be my shoulder to lean on while I went through what I did.

Fear not, though. Your not-so-friendly fuckin god of internet flamboyancy is, indeed, alive and well. In fact, suffering through a myriad of death by self-wrangling (all of the suicides were hangings) has left me a mere shadow image of my former persona. So much so, in fact, that I have adopted a new ethos on life, in general.

I am becoming mentally invincible.

When you find one body hanging from a rope, you tend to evaluate your own self worth, your place in the world, and your meaning. When you find four in five months, you develop a sort of mental ambiguity. Almost a feeling of neutrality, like Sweden during WW2, only without the fucking pigtailed, blonde, beastly dyke bitches.

The best way to describe what's going on in my head recently is to say that while I cared enough before to be of the "kill em all" mentality, I simply have no capacity to consider the aspect that anyone lives OR dies.

Therefore, I have adopted a newfound sense of utter withdrawl from the world in general. I am no longer "kill em all", and if I had to adopt a new screen name it would be something to the effect of "I Don't Give A Fuck" (only something more creative).

And so during this mental shift from the obtuse to the straight-lined, I have decided that my efforts as mental neutralist have been better served being a shoulder to lean on. Henceforth, I have made the decision to distance myself from my former persona, even going as far as covering up my famed Kill Em All tattoo with angel wings...

Obviously that's not the finished product. Pic was taken on Friday.

In closing, I hope that you're all doing well. I plan on some new material here shortly and have been kicking around some ideas with regards to my own personal situation.

May God bless you all, and good day.

KEA.

Klautermauffen

F-f-f-f-f-f-f-founderrr
Founder
Mar 11, 2008
Seattle
Ooh, and look at that, his neck bling (which was removed for tattooing purposes only) has left a nice tan line <3

funeeman

Spank Me!
Founder
Mar 3, 2008
North Main Street
You guys are idiots. Anyone can see that KEA is a serial killer. Seriously. . .all hangings? Come on. . .its is MO. Drunk them up. . drug them up, etc. . .get them in shitty state of mind numb to the world and stage a suicide. The only reason his mom probably lived is because she was too heavy to get her up and neck into the noose.

4nik8

Herban Legend
Founder
Mar 5, 2008
Hick-ville
You guys are idiots. Anyone can see that KEA is a serial killer. Seriously. . .all hangings? Come on. . .its is MO. Drunk them up. . drug them up, etc. . .get them in shitty state of mind numb to the world and stage a suicide. The only reason his mom probably lived is because she was too heavy to get her up and neck into the noose.
Either that or his presence in their lives drove them to it.

Polar Bear

ppbbtt! -excuse me.
Founder
Mar 5, 2008
I was all set to come in and say something smart ass-ey and derogatory to Kill, but it looks like my work has been done before I got here.

I'll just toss in the obligatory "LoL" and call it a day.

High fives all around guys....