Yep, it's me

NiBBler

boop!
Dec 10, 2008
NC
A soccer mom gone mad..

Most of you may realize by my writings I am somewhat of a depressed person. Goth? Emo? Insane? I don't know.. but I am dark inside. I am posting... and waiting to see if 1) all will be ignored or 2) if I will be mocked.

I feel the need to share my insanity sometimes... feel free to join me.

NiBBler

boop!
Dec 10, 2008
NC
Thanks Violet!

@Gary.. come on.. have I ever been one for positive thinking? Although, I keep thinking, one night I am going to look across the crowded room at VSB and see.. YOU!

Wenis

Hello Ladies.
Feb 18, 2009
Yeah I have read all your poems, and they are pretty dark. Enjoyable to try and explore.. but grim. My favourite is Roots! It's sometimes better to live quietly and alone than with people who don't give a shit about your wellbeing yey!

NiBBler

boop!
Dec 10, 2008
NC
Yeah I have read all your poems, and they are pretty dark. Enjoyable to try and explore.. but grim. My favourite is Roots! It's sometimes better to live quietly and alone than with people who don't give a shit about your wellbeing yey!
OMG.. a fucking comment, an actual comment. I am honored dear Sir.

Polar Bear

ppbbtt! -excuse me.
Founder
Mar 5, 2008
God Dammit! Months of work down the drain now!

I thought the general feeling was that if we refrained from encouraging her she would eventually move on!

(...just kidding, Nibbler. ....But I do hate emo poetry. Seriously. Quit it.)