You Brag Way Too Much

KommieKat

Mao's Pet Cat
Founder
Mar 2, 2008
Hong Kong, hiding from the Kommies!
This thread is about you and your skills that you're good at.

Have anything that you're proud about? Anything you admire about yourself?

Go ahead! Pat yourself on the back....

I walk with direction. If someone sees me walking, they will see a person who knows where they are going. I look straight ahead as much as down or up. Shoulders back, chest out. I make no noise because I don't drag my feet.

I have good table manners. I don't make unnesessary noise when I don't have too and use French etiquette like placing the fork and knife at 10 and 2 O'clock on the dish when still eating and placing both on the plate when finished.

I use chopsticks better than most Asians and learned my table manners during my stay at a Zen Buddhist monestery.

I learn quick. I am good a cleaning indoor and outdoor.
I have good fashion sense and very good with a sports jacket and trousers.

And, I smell damn good...........I'm sure there is more to add later, for now.............your turn..........

KommieKat

Mao's Pet Cat
Founder
Mar 2, 2008
Hong Kong, hiding from the Kommies!
I can go for days without replying to a ButtBoy post.
*cleans the screen*
Knobrash.
You could easily brag about how you fuck up threads and make yourself look more of an ass than the person you've directed it towards.

Care to add more, cuntrash?

My ego is big enough without anymore discussion about my thick, long penis.
Well, we know you're artistic (maybe even autistic) and you're quick with the wit.

Anything else?

Straticus

Noob a little less
Aug 30, 2008
chronichaze.myfreeforum.org
And I can shoot the tires out on your Shelby GT500 from 3 yards using my ghetto blaster.

Don't you be bullshiting me, young man!:yociexp34:
Did I say I owned a Shelby GT500? No I didn't.

And I've been hunting since I was 8 yrs old. I own several rifles, shotguns, and two handguns. I feel very at home in the woods. And it isn't that hard with a good rifle and a powerful scope.

Silly Cunt

Fingerbanger
Founder
Mar 30, 2008
Western Australia
Well, we know you're artistic (maybe even autistic) and you're quick with the wit.

Anything else?
Yes, I have a profound ability to spend money. Almost as profound as my ability to make it.

Yes, even when I eat healthy for a whole week, my shit still stinks like a Bangladeshi open sewer.

Jenn

True Bitch
Founder
Mar 14, 2008
New Jersey
I am good at giving advice.

I am a great mother.

I am an awesome bargain shopper.

I am very self motivated. Once I put my mind to something, I always succeed. After a year of being overweight, I did something about it and lost the weight, got my energy back, and started feeling 10x healthier.

Klautermauffen

F-f-f-f-f-f-f-founderrr
Founder
Mar 11, 2008
Seattle
JUST IN CASE anyone forgot.... I sew awesome diapers! And yesterday I sewed my own ring sling (which I've only seen once before, BTW). It's purtyful. I made a waterproof changing station cover, a waterproof burpcloth (the kid pukes A LOT... it soaks through, k?), and tonight I made a really cute diaper cover that doubles as a Gpants substitute so that I don't have to spend the 16 bucks plus shipping and handling for the actual Gpants. It's awesome. I made it so that it works with any diaper the same size and will hold the g liner in place with cloth OR one of the disposable liners WITHOUT the use of snaps.

I know that means absolutely nothing to most of you, but I'll have you know that's a feat!

And my sling is gorgeous. GORGEOUS!! I even lined it with fleece to make it all snuggly. Actually, this is something else I'd like to brag about... I originally decided to figure out how to make it because I was reading that for kids who puke a lot, nursing inside the sling helps for some reason.. and it makes me more mobile while nursing so I can lord over the other shitlet :)

Strangely enough, I pride myself on the way that I eat too, Buddha. I don't smack, and I don't make a lot of noise... and it annoys the FUCK out of me when other people are disgusting about their masticating. Ugh. I don't shovel food into my mouth... and I don't drag my feet either :D I'm actually naturally so quiet when I move around that I've been scaring people by accident since I was a toddler. Hehe, this comes in handy when sneaking up on a mischief 21 month old child *evil grin*

I'm driven. I wanted to have my baby in Alaska half way through my pregnancy and VOILA, here we are. I wanted to learn to sew diapers... no one would show me, so I taught myself and now they are so practical and cute that I constantly have people asking me when I'm going to start selling (I don't even have enough made for the horse yet! He keeps growing out of the ones I sew for him. Turd. He's already 12 pounds..); I've had anxiety issues my entire life, but I didn't want that to get in the way of my having a life OR my children having eventful lives, so I just go and *do*, even if it terrifies the fucking shit out of me. I'm proud of this about myself, but it creates problems for me with my friends. I expect that they have this same ability if they run into something they're afraid of, but they don't have to do this on a daily basis, so it's not as easy to just put themselves out there as it is for me.

I cut my own hair. Now, this is NOT always something to brag about - but today it is! my husband walked in the door from work today and I had my hair done up all cute and I made sure to be wearing a really cute little outfit, and I managed to stop him dead in his tracks and forget what he was trying to talk to me about *bats lashes*

That said... I'd love a professional cut. Christmas, maybe?

I breastfeed my newborn and breastfed my toddler for one year. I am especially proud of this because fairskinned woman usually do not breastfeed simply because it is so fucking painful for us. I asked why this is, but every lac. consultant just tells me that that's how it always is. The darker the woman, the less likely she is to feel any pain. And I'm about as white as you can get. Both times, my nipples bled through the first two weeks, yet day in and day out, I would make the effort to nurse my babies. Now, it's all paying off. I've healed and my hypersensitive, refluxing child is receiving the most easy to digest infant food on the planet :)

I went through labor and delivery without any pain medication with my second. I was walking around the hospital up to 7 centimeters, did not deliver on my back and thus did not tear. Now, four weeks later, I'm fully recovered!

I stay home with two babies all day, without any help. I sew. I cook. I clean. My house is not immaculate, but I do keep it up and stay up through the night with my 4 week old, while my husband sleeps and I ask him to do very little. I even manage to shower, do my hair, and be sure to be wearing something flattering by the time hub walks in the door from work.

Ha. Imagine that... It's a bragging thread and Josie has a massive post in it! I know it, I know it. I'm rolling my eyes as well.

Reactions: OverLord