You could...

Capt.

Dude!
Jan 18, 2011
Tennessee, USA
You could respond to this post...

...but to tell you the truth, I don't really give a shit. Someone called my (pool supply) store today with a horrible chinese accent. Thru this marble chewing slobber, she asked for a buttocks massage. Now being a practical joker myself, I instantly assumed this was a friend making a prank call.

I was wrong.

In the next 3 minutes, I made her repeat her request several times as I couldn't understand her jabber. Once I understood her query, I laughed. This pissed her off. "Why is that funny?" "Don't laugh, I've gotten buttocks massages there before!" and "it's a Gluts massage" were angrily shouted at me over the phone. Unable to keep my composure much longer, I reminded her that she called a pool supply store.

"Oh, I must have the wrong number...."

NO SHIT! You think?

Mamba

Uranium
Founder
May 22, 2008
Hmmm. Could be fun.

However, a full-body seems the better way to go. Just buttock massage seems a bit... incomplete.

Wenis

Hello Ladies.
Feb 18, 2009
I once got given a free massage when I went on holiday as part of our hotel deal. It was done by a man and it made me feel uncomfortable.

I haven't had a massage since.

SlimSkeeter

In a word? NO. My doc is a nice lady with small hands and all that, but when she says prostate exam, damned if them fingers of hers don't look like big ass sausages. Yikes!!
Just be sure to count the number of hands on your shoulders........

proper stranger

Yaa!
Founder
Apr 23, 2011
Wait until your first prostate exam.

Joy.
That's why I have a lady Doctor. If someone is going to have their hands all over and in me, I very much prefer them to be female.
Just one small problem..she's smokin' hot and I'm afraid that someday I am going to pop a big one in the middle of an examination.

Scabman

I has title
Founder
Mar 20, 2008
Norwyay
I once got given a free massage when I went on holiday
I've gotten several massages in Vietnam, Thailand, The Philippines, Bali, Malaysia, New York and Copenhagen.

They were totally legit.

Once, on a beach in Thailand, me and two mates got a massage and while they got some fluffy stuff with some girls just gently prodding their muscles, I got a tiny lady that did something with me that resembled an illegal move in wrestling (the american kind). It hurt like hell and was totally awesome. I felt like jello afterwards.

I've also had my balls massaged by several manly and female doctors, nurses and medical students, but that's something else.

KommieKat

Mao's Pet Cat
Founder
Mar 2, 2008
Hong Kong, hiding from the Kommies!
I've gotten several massages in Vietnam, Thailand, The Philippines, Bali, Malaysia, New York and Copenhagen.
This is a MUST in South East Asia and always how I finish the night after walking my ass around for hours during the day.

Wife and I have coupons for a place we hit across the border. About the only reason to go across the border these days.
2 hour massage, choosing between Thai style or Chinese style or Swedish Style, full body, feet and face for....US$40..That's for both of us together...free dish of fruit and cold lemon tea!